How great would it fuggin be....

we could pull off the upset and take down Baltimore? And then beat the Cards, and come home to face the Jets. That would be cool. It would almost be like every game would be the playoffs.

Wishful thinking, but I'll be doing my part inside of I-change-my-stadium-name-every-year-whatever it is Ravens field.

Go Bills. God, this could at least give us hope!

I felt that if the Bills could learn to win, they had the talent to get to 4-4 and go up to Foxboro against the Patriots to really turn the season around.

This week the Bills should be able to shut down a Jamel Lewis less Raven running game and put the heat on Boller. The only issues I see as problematic are Todd Heap and the Ravens special teams. If Mooreman has another great punting day, it will take the big play return away from Baltimore and we have to watch out for Ed Reed on the punt blocks.

On offense, control the ball on the ground as the Ravens can be run on as KC showed on Monday night. Don't put Blesdoe on any type of down and distance situations where a key turnover can occur that shifts the momentum of the game and the Bills can win a low scoring defensive game this week.

The only issues I see as problematic are Todd Heap and the Ravens special teams.

Todd Heap is injured and isn't expected to play. I know, he's on my fantasy team and has been out awhile. He'll be a gametime decision, but right now is listed as doubtful.

CW

Todd Heap is injured and isn't expected to play.  I know, he's on my fantasy team and has been out awhile.  He'll be a gametime decision, but right now is listed as doubtful.

CW

75779[/snapback]

If he is still out or can only play in a limited capacity that would be great for the Bills as who is Boller going to throw to.

I think there are a lot of ways we can win this game, it's just a question of how well they play and which way the ball bounces.

If we can manage to protect Drew and get receivers open, we should be okay on offense. On defense, if Boller is as susceptible to the zone blitz as Leftwich was, we should be fine.

Regardless of all the negativity I see from other people posting on the board I still believe and always will believe in my BILLS

I mean c'mon they lost four superbowl but at leaast they got there......and yet some you still talk down on them.

Once you are down they only way to go is back up

I really like are chances against the Ravens. Aside from the Ravens injuries, and J.Lewis' suspension, the Bills getting a win last weekend boosts their psyche and lifts their morale.

I believe they should attack with a good mixture of running and high % passes against the Ravens aggressive D. I would hope that this is a game where Josh Reed could be most helpful, if they pass to him on the inside more. The O-Line must protect Drew, they have done a much better job of it lately.

As for the Bills D, they must go after Boller, and force him to hurry his passes.

The Ravens WR's scare no one & Todd Heap may not play.

It is important the Bills get an early lead and force the Ravens into playing catch-up, which is what their offense is not designed for.

A victory against Baltimore would be HUGE, with home dates against the Cards & Jets looming.

I believe their is a big winning streak in this team.

GO BILLS!!!!!