Pole question at OBD is...

I think Hardy's got a pretty strong shot at locking up the #2 WR spot. I'm not sure who Darian Barnes is even competing with right now. And Wright and Omon have a ways to go to catch Freddy. So it's really TE that's the strongest competition.

That, and the LT showdown between Chambers and Bell. Ugh.

Is saw that poll today, too, and thought they gave us picks that weren't that great. I am most interested in watching the battle for the right DT spot, myself. I think the corner spots are also more interesting that any of those ones given as choices, save maybe the WR. Oh, and it will be intersting to see if Ko can earn his job back, and I certainly hoep they make him earn it.

Is saw that poll today, too, and thought they gave us picks that weren't that great. I am most interested in watching the battle for the right DT spot, myself. I think the corner spots are also more interesting that any of those ones given as choices, save maybe the WR. Oh, and it will be intersting to see if Ko can earn his job back, and I certainly hoep they make him earn it.

I'm thinking they may run a similar poll for the defense in a couple days? Definitely some interesting battles on that side of the ball.

I think Hardy's got a pretty strong shot at locking up the #2 WR spot. I'm not sure who Darian Barnes is even competing with right now. And Wright and Omon have a ways to go to catch Freddy. So it's really TE that's the strongest competition.

you forgot Matt Murphy.

the staff consider him the favorite since he is a converted TE - just like Peters. :thumbsup:

From what I heard Omon is going to take reps at FB as well.

How can you say Hardy has the #2 position locked up?? He has not put on PADS yet??

Everyone is rushing to a final judgment when nothing has started yet.

What offensive position battle are you most interested in?

The options are:

#2 WR

#1 FB

#2 TE

#2 RB

Personally I'm interested in the battle for the #1 TE position. Does Royal has #1 locked up?

If this is a Pole question Poz has to be the answer being the more prominent Pollock on the team.

The options are:

#2 WR

#1 FB

#2 TE

#2 RB

Personally I'm interested in the battle for the #1 TE position. Does Royal has #1 locked up?

My bold prediction is that Schouman ends up winning the starting T.E. position and Rob Royal is either # 2 or cut. Anyone agree?

What poles do we get to choose from? Can we take Wayne Gretzky?

Is that like "I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot Hungarian"? Or "Their opinions are Czechs apart". Or "Byrd flew over the North Bulgarian".

Jesus, learn how to spell. It's really not that difficult.

Is that like "I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot Hungarian"? Or "Their opinions are Czechs apart". Or "Byrd flew over the North Bulgarian".

Jesus, learn how to spell. It's really not that difficult.

What the heck are you railing about?

Yep, it's definitely DT #2 for me also.

I know he won't start, but what I'm wondering about most is the role of Ellis in pass situations early in the season...will he be able to supplant Kelsay/Denney?

My bold prediction is that Schouman ends up winning the starting T.E. position and Rob Royal is either # 2 or cut. Anyone agree?

Well...I think Schouman will Start but as the H-Back, or FB, or whatever the heck they are going to call it... :ph34r:

The options are:

#2 WR

#1 FB

#2 TE

#2 RB

If the question pertains to which one is most critical to the team playing well this year it's gotta be the WRs.

If it's just which position battle should be the most interesting in a vacuum, then I'd still have to say WR from the options. Otherwise I like the CB competition.

As to FB it's gonna be Barnes right. And the TEs isn't like we have Gates and Gonzalez slugging it out. Neither player has done much in the NFL in terms of making an impact for their offense.