Where o' where has BF gone.....?

Satan

OK first of all, if you are going to make a post regarding the NLCS and my view of how it has gone, at least do it while stating facts.

I did in fact say I was worried about Houston.

My comments before Game 1 for those who can't read

I again after game 2 said I expected them to keep coming and playing hard.  Should I pull that one up too for you dumb !@#$?

I have not complained about umpiring, and I have not acknowledged anyone as anything.

So if you are going to run your !@#$ing mouth why don't you do it when you know what you are talking about OK????

75604[/snapback]

Look at your signature line BF, that line is possibly one of the most ignorant comments about sports I have heard all year. You pulled this same act during the Eastern Finals last year, I expect certain rash statements from a disappointed fan but you do it with so much consistency it's amazing. You make your teams out to be dynasty's when they have accomplished nothing, you then alienate opposing fans by saying their teams are not even in the same class. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I was I wonder why so many other posters say the exact same thing.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at your signature line BF, that line is possibly one of the most ignorant comments about sports I have heard all year. You pulled this same act during the Eastern Finals last year, I expect certain rash statements from a disappointed fan but you do it with so much consistency it's amazing.  You make your teams out to be dynasty's when they have accomplished nothing, you then alienate opposing fans by saying their teams are not even in the same class. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I was I wonder why so many other posters say the exact same thing.

75634[/snapback]

You honestly believe that I don't know that it's ignorant???? OF COURSE I know that.

It's called having a little fun with people........aka Yankees fans.

You act like you were so scorned and abused by my durring the Eastern Finals. Get over it, you won the title.

1.) You never said you THOUGHT the Cards were better.  You claim to know it as fact.  Big difference.  Truth be told, I believe the Cards will take it in 7, it's just the fact you can't accept ANY defeat without qualifications / excuses that make you so laughable.

2.) You said a team that just beat yours three in a row was a fundamentally HORRIBLE ball club.  WTF??!  Hitting a home run requires a pretty sound swing fundamentally don't you think?  Why can't you just admit when your team gets beat and offer up no excuses?

3.)  I'll leave the name calling to you.  More classless behavior.

75631[/snapback]

Calling someone "pathetic" isn't classless in North Carolina??? Why am I not suprised, you people are still !@#$ing yur sisters...........

As far as hitting home runs, did you see the pitch Jeff Kent hit tonight??? I could have hit that pitch over the fence........it was horrible.

They tried getting Beltran to steal second multiple times and their hitters were so horrible that they kept swinging and fouling off bad pitches, when he could have stolen second easily. That's HORRIBLE baseball. Sorry, it is.

You honestly believe that I don't know that it's ignorant????  OF COURSE I know that.

It's called having a little fun with people........aka Yankees fans.

You act like you were so scorned and abused by my durring the Eastern Finals.  Get over it, you won the title.

75637[/snapback]

I don't think anybody deserves the onslaught your receiving right now but at the same time I'm sure you can understand some of the posts. I'm done now so good luck to your Cards in the rest of the NLCS.

Calling someone "pathetic" isn't classless in North Carolina???  Why am I not suprised, you people are still !@#$ing yur sisters...........

As far as hitting home runs, did you see the pitch Jeff Kent hit tonight???  I could have hit that pitch over the fence........it was horrible.

They tried getting Beltran to steal second multiple times and their hitters were so horrible that they kept swinging and fouling off bad pitches, when he could have stolen second easily.  That's HORRIBLE baseball.  Sorry, it is.

75638[/snapback]

Again, more excuses. If Houston played such horrible baseball while beating your beloved Cards three straight in the process...... well you can see where that logic takes you.

You do realize that the majority of home runs are hit off of pitchers' mistakes? Not too many home runs are being hit when a pitcher is hitting his spots. As far as you hitting it out.... :o

Again, more excuses.  If Houston played such horrible baseball while beating your beloved Cards three straight in the process...... well you can see where that logic takes you.

You do realize that the majority of home runs are hit off of pitchers' mistakes?  Not too many home runs are being hit when a pitcher is hitting his spots. As far as you hitting it out.... :o

75645[/snapback]

You continue to bore me, shouldn't you be !@#$ing your sister or is it past her bedtime????

I don't think anybody deserves the onslaught your receiving right now but at the same time I'm sure you can understand some of the posts. I'm done now so good luck to your Cards in the rest of the NLCS.

75643[/snapback]

They can post all they want.........it's not going to affect my daily routine or my life in any way.

If the Cardinals win it they win it, if not there is always next season.

stevestojan happens and then you die.

You continue to bore me, shouldn't you be !@#$ing your sister or is it past her bedtime????

75647[/snapback]

You tend to get "bored" a lot when you can't grasp simple arguments don't you?

And thanks for proving my point in my original post in this thread. Pathetic indeed.

They can post all they want.........it's not going to affect my daily routine or my life in any way.

If the Cardinals win it they win it, if not there is always next season.

stevestojan happens and then you die.

75648[/snapback]

Hence the reason not to continue arguing, in the long run we are all Bills fans and thats all that really matters to me.

Hence the reason not to continue arguing, in the long run we are all Bills fans and thats all that really matters to me.

75652[/snapback]

It's pointless using logic with him. I already tried that but he continued with the stevestojan day after day. We are all Bills fans, but being a fan of the Buffalo Bills does not preclude one from being a moron as well. And with that I'm retiring from BF "debates" along with you.

It's pointless using logic with him.  I already tried that but he continued with the stevestojan day after day.  We are all Bills fans, but being a fan of the Buffalo Bills does not preclude one from being a moron as well.  And with that I'm retiring from BF "debates" along with you.

75656[/snapback]

Your idea of using logic with someone is saying "You are truly pathetic" in your first post of the night towards them????

HAHAHAHA.

As an Astros fan, I have been a little disturbed by the lack of scoring by anything other than a home run, but the home runs have been so much fun, I haven't cared.

What a strange series. Oswalt gets knocked around the other day and Backe pitches a one hitter. How odd.

Great defense by Beltran on that fly ball. He can hit, run and field. And A-Rod makes more $$ than him???

Who is starting tomorrow night?? Clemens? Munro?

What I don't understand is how you guys got shut out AGAIN! I mean, I figured you'd drop one game to Houston, but to be in the hole? I don't usually pay attention to baseball, but all I've read on this board is that the Cardinals should pound the hell out of everyone! And then they can't get their bats working and are one game away from elimination?

Man, oh, man.

We could be looking at a Red Sox/Astros World Series at this point.

THEN who do you root for?

Yes, he will look very good in pinstripes. :o

75886[/snapback]

ARGHH! NO, PLEASE, NO!!

Dump Bagwell, Biggio, Kent and Clemens and then can we afford to keep him??

Can Lidge, Oswalt and Beltran repeat as champs next year on their own??

Ok, that was a little premature!

"One more, one more!"