Buffalo Bills in Madden 09

Rush23

http://maddenlist.com/2008/07/20/3232-buffalo-bills/

Madden 09 article on the Buffalo Bills, we are pretty good this year anybody else getting it?

I used to get it every year for the PC but this edition has no PC version. Not sure if I will get it for the 360. I don't like the camera in the console version. The Windows version brought your point of view closer to the action. Just a better feel all around. I have the 360 '08 version but I never play it.

I used to get it every year for the PC but this edition has no PC version. Not sure if I will get it for the 360. I don't like the camera in the console version. The Windows version brought your point of view closer to the action. Just a better feel all around. I have the 360 '08 version but I never play it.

Got both the '08 360 and original Xbox version. The original Xbox version is much better (last year it will be released for it). Not sure I care to get the 360 version, or hope to update the roster for the old version.

Got both the '08 360 and original Xbox version. The original Xbox version is much better (last year it will be released for it). Not sure I care to get the 360 version, or hope to update the roster for the old version.

I have Madden 08 for XBOX 360 but I haven't played in a while. It's hard to find a good online game where your opponent doesn't call the exact same play 99% of the time to take advantage of some glitch in the coding.