Movie Night at the Ralph

Awesome idea.

Uses the Ralph for something rather than standing dark, subconsciously promotes the Bills, and possibly could charge for movies in the future... the drive-in concept is pretty dead, but this is a nice small payback/perk for a community that puts up with a lot of logistics headaches every fall.

Awesome idea.

Uses the Ralph for something rather than standing dark, subconsciously promotes the Bills, and possibly could charge for movies in the future... the drive-in concept is pretty dead, but this is a nice small payback/perk for a community that puts up with a lot of logistics headaches every fall.

There's still a couple of drive-in theater's in the Twin Cities area.

I would have come out there for it, but can't see spending almost $60 in gas for a free movie.

:bag: that would be a funny reason to go to the Ralph. Now, if they did that along with a practice, I think it would be an awesome promo opportunity for people a little further out.

They really let you on the field? Man, thats been one of my dreams is to walk out on to that field. Do they do this every year?

Why wouldn't they? Think concert and whatnot. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they had the field itself covered.

I went to a Metallica show at Turner Field one day.. we were helping load and unload and had local 'worker' passes. We were watching the concert from the side of the stage, just behind the backstage barrier. Got the close up view without the mosh-pit cast-offs. A bit of the grass was still showing and hadn't been covered (the GA areas were all covered with Plywood). I'm talking about perhaps 15 square feet of grass. If you so much as stepped on it, Turner security was all over it.. "Get off the field!"

Now, I realize baseball grass is a whole lot different than astroturf, but still...

I can see the big screen from inside my house and it looked like they still showed the movie even with the rain.

I drove right by on the way home from work last night, they we're showing it. The stadium lights we're on.