Bills vs. Skins preseason game

Sup fella's...anyone from MD/DC/VA going to the skins vs. bills pre season game? I'll be on the 50 sporting my blue Jim Kelly jersey from '93

Do you or anyone else on here all ready have your actual paper tickets? I need to know if the Skins issued them yet.

I've got two tickets and am thinking of going. That part of the state is so miserable to drive in, however, that I'm not sure I'm actually going to go. I may just tailgate outside in my front yard and have some other Bills fans over. If I don't go, I'll post the tickets here for cheap. They were given to me by my neighbor. The tickets are lower bowl at about the goal line on the Skins side.

NOVA overcrowdedness < RJ

I've got two tickets and am thinking of going. That part of the state is so miserable to drive in, however, that I'm not sure I'm actually going to go. I may just tailgate outside in my front yard and have some other Bills fans over. If I don't go, I'll post the tickets here for cheap. They were given to me by my neighbor. The tickets are lower bowl at about the goal line on the Skins side.

NOVA overcrowdedness < RJ

Mighty nice of ya! :devil:

I bought four on EBay back in early April for $25 each. They are in the 400s (upper deack). But the Skins hadn't printed the tickets yet then. Does ANYONE here already have the hard tickets yet?

Not me...I went to the game last December and being that everything at Danny's Place is over-the-top pricewise, even in the preseason, (tickets, parking, beer) I'll be watching this from home on Ch. 9 in HD.

You sure you don't wanna drop 'bout $40 on a ticket in the lower level w/ an obstructed view?

You sure you don't wanna drop 'bout $40 on a ticket in the lower level w/ an obstructed view?

Hey bro, those were free now!!!

My suggestion is wait till close to game time a scalp. I might go depending on the date, but if do no more than $10 a ticket should be manageable on game day

Hey bro, those were free now!!!

Not those tickets, knucklehead. The ones I saw on Stubhub that were so "cheap". Gotta read the fine print.

I had a good time @ that game last year. I'll have to show you the pics we took.

Not me...I went to the game last December and being that everything at Danny's Place is over-the-top pricewise, even in the preseason, (tickets, parking, beer) I'll be watching this from home on Ch. 9 in HD.

Yeah, not only that, I really don't wanna pay about $50 to park there for a pre-season game. That place is a joke. Too much so to attend a pre-season game there.

Not those tickets, knucklehead. The ones I saw on Stubhub that were so "cheap". Gotta read the fine print.

I had a good time @ that game last year. I'll have to show you the pics we took.

I was just bustin, like to see the pics

Yeah, not only that, I really don't wanna pay about $50 to park there for a pre-season game. That place is a joke. Too much so to attend a pre-season game there.

Or how about that experience where you tailgate in office building parking lots and take a shuttle to the stadium and it takes over an hour and a half to get back to your car? :D That place is built for the people in the luxury suites who leave at the end of the third quarter.