McCain needs help to get online?

McCain is the perhaps worst candidate I've seen, since...ever? Feeble, stammering public speaker, internet illiterate, loathed by the base of his own party, and geriatric. Where do you go with this? I can't believe the GOP just mailed in the election by nominating this guy... Huckabee would have been much better. At least he has a personality, youthfulness, popularity among the conservatives, and some degree of computer literacy.

Ahhhcchhh...as a Republican I just ain't got nuthin good to vote for.

I was ahead of the curve wrt McCain. I disliked him a decade ago. He is God awful. That said, Schmuckabee? He said that if you don't support free college tuition for illegal aliens, you are a bad Christian.

My only problem is that if he's been resistant to learning how to use the internet then what other new technology/ideas will he be resistant to in the future?

"As POTUS, I will not be texting during boring state dinners. Even if you are my BFF."

-John McCain

My only problem is that if he's been resistant to learning how to use the internet then what other new technology/ideas will he be resistant to in the future?

This is really something you're worried about?

My guess is a guy who used to pilot jet fighters isn't terrified of technology.

I was ahead of the curve wrt McCain. I disliked him a decade ago. He is God awful. That said, Schmuckabee? He said that if you don't support free college tuition for illegal aliens, you are a bad Christian.

He's absolutely right. I am a bad Christian. :ph34r:<_<<_<