ESPN mention of TE Courtney Alexander

In the most recent ESPN the Magazine, it mentioned that the Bills redzone performance will be much improved due to the addition of Hardy and TE Courtney Alexander. They mentioned Alexander as a huge target and he is 6'6", 270. We haven't really discussed him much here, but does anyone think Alexander could be our answer at TE? His bio suggests journeyman, but the ESPN report makes me think there may be something more here.

I believe he's really motivated to show what he's got...I mean he got a 1 year contract from the Bills...Walker turned out to be a good pick up from Oakland, so maybe CA could be as well

Also, I thought his last name was Anderson?

If all we had to do to get TDs was put a 6'6" guy im sure we would have just gone down the street and signed all the tall people we saw.

There is a lot more to skill and ability than just your size. I have to see his skill and ability before we can start talking about how he will impact our season.

If all we had to do to get TDs was put a 6'6" guy im sure we would have just gone down the street and signed all the tall people we saw.

There is a lot more to skill and ability than just your size. I have to see his skill and ability before we can start talking about how he will impact our season.

Ohhhh, now it all makes sense. I kept calling DJ to see if I could get a try out at WR because I'm 3 inches taller than Lee Evans and he kept hanging up on me. I never understood why until now.

Well, with the depth they have going into camp, there should be some pretty good competition. The advantages seem to be Royal (experience with the offense), Anderson (size & experience), and Fine (rookie draft pick), but Massaquoi's size may help him. Schouman will probably only make the roster via special teams.

Nevertheless, I like the looks of the TEs. Anderson could be a sleeper.

Well, with the depth they have going into camp, there should be some pretty good competition. The advantages seem to be Royal (experience with the offense), Anderson (size & experience), and Fine (rookie draft pick), but Massaquoi's size may help him. Schouman will probably only make the roster via special teams.

Nevertheless, I like the looks of the TEs. Anderson could be a sleeper.

I actually believe Schouman is going to surprise this year, based on ealry reports. He will probably be our #2, and could even challenge Royal. Now Fine otoh, would be the one making the roster for special teams.

Courtney Anderson. Courtney Alexander. What's the diff? Both names sound like they belong to a sorority girl.

I think I hooked up with a Courtney Alexander at some point :P . Those sorority girls, oh boy. :lol: