Forget Whitner- I guarantee the playoffs

I guarantee a playoff berth. I'll bet my profile picture and signature line that we make them. We don't make the playoffs and you can change my sig or picture to whatever you feel like, as long as it won't get me banned from here, for 6 months. Feel like making a fun message board bet? Similarly, when I win, I get to change your sig/picture for the same amount of time.

I guarantee a playoff berth. I'll bet my profile picture and signature line that we make them. We don't make the playoffs and you can change my sig or picture to whatever you feel like, as long as it won't get me banned from here, for 6 months. Feel like making a fun message board bet? Similarly, when I win, I get to change your sig/picture for the same amount of time.

Though I think the stars would have to all align and , because of the quality of the AFC, they would have to have great redzone play throughtout , I can't make this bet. Mainly because I hope you are right on. Take Care

Take the same team we had last year and we make the playoffs this year. Three games we shoulda'/coulda' won...easier '08 schedule...improvements in key positions. What Whitner is saying is if they can't make the playoffs this year, they don't belong in the NFL.

PTR

Thats a good idea and everything, but what bills fan would possibly want any reason to root against making the playoffs?

Thats a good idea and everything, but what bills fan would possibly want any reason to root against making the playoffs?

Well, there is this 26 year old guy who grew up in Olean. He's kind of ambivalent on the whole thing.

Well there are so many doom and gloom people on here I thought it might be nice to register them here, like we register other criminals.