Its HERE NEW BOND TRAILER

K-Gun10

Watch out on any searches at work - the Ukranian beauty Olga Kurylenko has appeared in nude work.

I never saw Hitman, but I'll never forget her as the vampire in Paris Je Taime. :)

BTW, nice trailer. Even though I'm not a Bond fan.

Thanx for the link. I don't know if I am waiting for The Dark Knight more or QOS. Both reboots were my favorite movies in their respective years of release.

Atleast TDK is just 3 weeks away !!

17 days. Don't make me think I have to wait any longer than I actually have to.

Yes. He works for QUANTUM, which appears to be the re-booted Bond's version of SPECTRE.

Wonder who'll assume the E.S. Blofeld role?

I'll go ahead and mention that this could be a spoiler in case people never saw that movie, but I was under the impression that he killed him at the end. Yeah, I guess it would hurt the story going forward, but I think killing him makes for a better ending.

Thanx for the link. I don't know if I am waiting for The Dark Knight more or QOS. Both reboots were my favorite movies in their respective years of release.

Atleast TDK is just 3 weeks away !!

What is meant by saying "reboots" in cinema??

I'll go ahead and mention that this could be a spoiler in case people never saw that movie, but I was under the impression that he killed him at the end. Yeah, I guess it would hurt the story going forward, but I think killing him makes for a better ending.

doesn't bond drop him in some chimney?