Randy Moss and NASCAR

I'm kinda slow, but I think his point was "Randy Moss & NASCAR" were two entities he never expected to see together.

BTW--what's your point?

Wow, the original post went right over my head, and I appreciate the time you spent to lay it all out for me. I hate to speculate here, but I think the original post has something to do with a couple of stereotypes. Just a hunch though...

If you read into the quote at the end of the article it seems as if he is talking about bringing a minority driver up through the ranks of NASCAR. Again, I'm speculating, but just such a thing is what NASCAR needs so that ridiculous threads like this don't get started in the first place.

"I'd like to be able to have our team work with some of the young guys that are working hard to make it up the ladder, but right now it might make more sense to find a driver with a lot of experience to get us started," Moss said at the time.

Wow, the original post went right over my head, and I appreciate the time you spent to lay it all out for me. I hate to speculate here, but I think the original post has something to do with a couple of stereotypes. Just a hunch though...

If you read into the quote at the end of the article it seems as if he is talking about bringing a minority driver up through the ranks of NASCAR. Again, I'm speculating, but just such a thing is what NASCAR needs so that ridiculous threads like this don't get started in the first place.

Any article can mean anything if you "read into it".....just sayin

Somebody needs to get Willy T. Ribbs out of retirement.