SportsPage hanging above the Urinals in Bar Bathroom

stevestojan

It should be required that if you own an establishment that serves alcohol, you must hang that day's sport section above the urinals. I love when bars do this. If you drink enough beers, and you make several trips to the mens room, you can get a good article or two completed.

The Amherst Ale House does this, so does Rodney's on the Lake out in Hamburg. Kudos to them.

It should be required that if you own an establishment that serves alcohol, you must hang that day's sport section above the urinals. I love when bars do this. If you drink enough beers, and you make several trips to the mens room, you can get a good article or two completed.

The Amherst Ale House does this, so does Rodney's on the Lake out in Hamburg. Kudos to them.

Yeah, parts of one or two articles. Hate it when they split the article and you get only half way through it, then...continued on page 7. Otherwise good idea.

You're right...vicarious living needs another boost. :rolleyes: