Bills Interested In RB Kevin Jones

Steve C

Link

Theres a handful of teams listed for scouts being present at his work out. I don't know, thought it was interesting and curious on everyone's thoughts.

I myself feel we are pretty deep at RB and don't see this as a necessity, but I guess it can't hurt to check the guy out.

The best part is the accupuncturist that's assisting Jones:

"Dr. D.S. Ping is confident things are going to work out well for Jones. The holistic-medicine practitioner and sports agent, who does not represent Jones, has been leading Jones through workouts six days a week. Ping has performed heat acupuncture on Jones' knee, worked him out in his basement gym, jiujitsu dojo and on a golf course for sprinting, shuffling and cutting and in a rec-center pool."

Wonder how he would do with Lynch's pain.

The best part is the accupuncturist that's assisting Jones:

"Dr. D.S. Ping is confident things are going to work out well for Jones. The holistic-medicine practitioner and sports agent, who does not represent Jones, has been leading Jones through workouts six days a week. Ping has performed heat acupuncture on Jones' knee, worked him out in his basement gym, jiujitsu dojo and on a golf course for sprinting, shuffling and cutting and in a rec-center pool."

Wonder how he would do with Lynch's pain.

Shame is, that he was a fantastic running back. Great at grinding out the yards. Very Lynch-esque, just not as good (as of now). If Lynch goes under the Law, then I wouldn't mind one bit Kevin Jones in our backfield sharing carries with Action.

At the risk of upsetting the Fred Jackson fan club around here Kevin Jones would be an upgrade over Fred Jackson. Also don't forget there's the Lynch situation.

A HEALTHY Kevin Jones would be an upgrade over Jackson. I think Kevin Jones can now officially be pinned as a high risk, injury prone player. He is, however, a pretty damn good back if he can stay on the field.

Jones is an injured RB who, when healthy, is a very good starter. I have no problem bringing him in. If he cant run, we can cut him. If he can, we would have 2 solid RBs, which is becomming more and more common in the NFL.

I'd like to know what kind of interest we have in him. My guess is that somebody just threw us in there based on the situation with Lynch. I can't see us having Lynch, Jones, Jackson, Wright, and Omen in training camp.

Don't forget the Temple of Doom

I'd like to know what kind of interest we have in him. My guess is that somebody just threw us in there based on the situation with Lynch. I can't see us having Lynch, Jones, Jackson, Wright, and Omen in training camp.

Wright could be released if he still isn't comprhending things (that was the knock on him late in the year from the coaches saying he wasn't grasping the playbook), and Omen could go to the PS

At the risk of upsetting the Fred Jackson fan club around here Kevin Jones would be an upgrade over Fred Jackson. Also don't forget there's the Lynch situation.

I'm sure there were many who were thinking the same thing about Ken Davis. I'll take Fred over Kevin any day.

Wright could be released if he still isn't comprhending things (that was the knock on him late in the year from the coaches saying he wasn't grasping the playbook), and Omen could go to the PS

I wonder if these guys who were supposedly "not grasping the playbook" were simply confused as to what the hell Fairchild was doing...

just like out stud DT that we gave up 2 picks for.

McCargo suffered an injury in his rookie year to the same foot he injured in college. Last year he was healthy. Jones suffered a Lisfranc injury and then a torn ACL in each of his last 2 years in the NFL. Otherwise a great comparison. :lol:

McCargo suffered an injury in his rookie year to the same foot he injured in college. Last year he was healthy. Jones suffered a Lisfranc injury and then a torn ACL in each of his last 2 years in the NFL. Otherwise a great comparison. :lol:

wrong stud DT