I hope he wins...

I'm glad this guy is fighting back! I hope he wins. Murtha's statement was beyond outrageous. He sold out his brother Marines for political gain. Murtha is the worst kind of scumbag in my book...

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=67434

I was going to post this earlier. ( got stuck in a meeting) Thanks for doing it for me ;)

What are the odds that Murtha apologizes? 0% in my book.

Murtha should be brought up on treason charges.

There is a picture out there that sickens me. Murtha is with the Code Pink ( communist front group) leaders. He invited them in his office and posed for pictures with them.

After reading that, it does seem inappropriate. I am sure he will be dealt with.

I will say this about the radio show- that Savage is one weird dude.

Gotta agree on Savage...I can't take the anger at everything. He seems like he's on the edge of insanity. He occasionally has a point, and I like and respect that he is one of the very few people who stood up for the Marines and actually raised money to help them from being railroaded, but by and large, he waaay out there.

As far as Murtha being dealt with, without this LtCol. standing up for himself, what else will happen? Nothing is the answer.

Savage is an a-hole off the air. He started on KSFO, the conservative station in SF before he was syndicated. By the end of his run on KSFO, he was doing the show by ISDN line from his home in Marin County because no one at the station could stand him.

He's a complete disaster of a human being.

I remember one night he was the only thing I could tune in while driving through a blizzard. He ranted and raved for 20 minutes about something he called islamofascism (?)....then went on a five minute rant about homemade spaghetti sauce......

Since we're discussing talk radio, I am a big fan of Hugh Hewitt. I also like Michael Medved. Hugh Hewitt is very reasonable, man who allows for civil discourse without talking over those he disagrees with. A nice change of pace.

Since we're discussing talk radio, I am a big fan of Hugh Hewitt. I also like Michael Medved. Hugh Hewitt is very reasonable, man who allows for civil discourse without talking over those he disagrees with. A nice change of pace.

Haven't heard of him......the talk radio I've heard- political, sports or otherwise has been awful

Buddy, if you're going fishing you better put something that looks like bait on the hook. I have no idea WTF you are talking about...

Ya, I am fishing. Fishing for an answer.

You said:

"...anyone else who would sell their brothers out for personal gain also qualify in my book."

I said:

How about Americans selling out other Americans for personal gain? What is your take on that?

Do you think it is okay that there are American's out there that are selling out their fellow Americans? I mean we are all as American citizens can be considered "brothers", right?

Just answer the question:

Would you sell out your fellow American for personal gain?

Where is your sense of citizenship? What are you fighting for as a Marine?

I think you know what I mean, you are just playing dumb. :blink:

But anyway, to each his own... Carry on.

How about Americans selling out other Americans for personal gain? What is your take on that?

It sounds like you are talking about partisanship, and the stupid party(s) ignoring what the country needs, while they carry out their own agenda

It sounds like you are talking about partisanship, and the stupid party(s) ignoring what the country needs, while they carry out their own agenda

Ya maybe... It is just this whole "brotherhood" BS that people spout... Yet, they wouldn't think twice about stepping on their fellow American citizen for their own personal gain.

It is all talk. If they want to act "honorably", act it towards everyone.

Ya, I am fishing. Fishing for an answer.

You said:

"...anyone else who would sell their brothers out for personal gain also qualify in my book."

I said:

Do you think it is okay that there are American's out there that are selling out their fellow Americans? I mean we are all as American citizens can be considered "brothers", right?

Just answer the question:

Would you sell out your fellow American for personal gain?

Where is your sense of citizenship? What are you fighting for as a Marine?

I think you know what I mean, you are just playing dumb. :blink:

Moron, I told you I didn't know WTF you are talking about. What Americans are you referring to? If you want a response then how about letting people know what you're talking about.

And BTW, !@#$ off about being a Marine. On this subject you have no idea what you're spouting off about. I do take offense to idiots who think they know about the bond shared by those who have been to hell and back together when they've sat in their armchair Monday Morning Quarterbacking from what they saw on CNN.