Training Camp 2008 schedule, anyone?

I am planning a trip, and need to know what dates in late July have open practices at St John Fisher.

The official Bills site features the 2007 camp schedule, which does not do anyone much good. Historians, perhaps?

Thanks for any current info, folks.

If you check the teams official site in Chris Brown's blog, if I remember correctly, I think he said that the players report 7/24 and start practicing on 7/25. However, please check his blog to be sure of the dates, the entry was posted about 10 days ago I think

I am planning a trip, and need to know what dates in late July have open practices at St John Fisher.

The official Bills site features the 2007 camp schedule, which does not do anyone much good. Historians, perhaps?

Thanks for any current info, folks.

If you check the teams official site in Chris Brown's blog, if I remember correctly, I think he said that the players report 7/24 and start practicing on 7/25. However, please check his blog to be sure of the dates, the entry was posted about 10 days ago I think

Thanks.

Do you suppose Jason Peters is responsible for updating the training camp info on the Bills site?

Thanks.

Do you suppose Jason Peters is responsible for updating the training camp info on the Bills site?

Maybe. They seem to be in no particular hurry to update it.

My second training camp complaint relates to the atrocious park/ride plan for '07. Don't what happened to Nazareth parking; Had to drive to East Jesus to find a bus.

Nothing on the media website yet, but everyone with V-coach (or whatever they're calling it now) got a message this morning: Verizon Wireless Training Camp will begin July 25 and end Aug. 20. A total of 20 open practices, including 7 night practices - 7/29, 31 and 8/5, 7, 11, 17, 19.

As for parking, Naz apparently bailed out on them. I'd suggest East Rochester; when we get closer, I'll put up map links and such. (We had a great thread last year, but of course, that's gone ...)

Maybe. They seem to be in no particular hurry to update it.

My second training camp complaint relates to the atrocious park/ride plan for '07. Don't what happened to Nazareth parking; Had to drive to East Jesus to find a bus.

As Lori suggested, East Rochester HS is the best parking now. Get there early. especially for day practices or you WILL be in East Jesus (Pittsford-Mendon HS I think). I miss Nazareth, Pittsford Plaza, and didn't they also do ParknRide from Panorama Trail in the past too?

I definitely think the WNYTBDGPS needs to meet for Training Camp!

The only one I can make is the last one, August 20th. Are all of them open to the public? I am coming from VA, so it would suck to get up there and not have access.

Is there anything special with the last day of training camp?

As Lori suggested, East Rochester HS is the best parking now. Get there early. especially for day practices or you WILL be in East Jesus (Pittsford-Mendon HS I think). I miss Nazareth, Pittsford Plaza, and didn't they also do ParknRide from Panorama Trail in the past too?

I definitely think the WNYTBDGPS needs to meet for Training Camp!

I thought the fine print distinction between day and night parking stunk, also.

PS to Ralph: How abount funding a parking garage for SJF? You seemingly have funded everything else at the campus.

The only one I can make is the last one, August 20th. Are all of them open to the public? I am coming from VA, so it would suck to get up there and not have access.

It's kind of a crap shoot. Sometimes it is great, with discounts on souvenirs, vendors giving some stuff away, players staying late to sign autographs, etc.

If it is cold and rainy they may just pack it up early.

They are open to the public unless noted. EVENING practice requires a ticket - but they are free - (sometimes available thru ticket master other times at a local business only).

Everything changes daily! :lol:

Everything changes daily! :lol:

That's right. There's usually a phone number you can call for any last minute changes, like driving all the way out from Syracuse, only to find they closed practice due to the threat of a thunder/lighting storm.

You better hope that they do not close camp early; they have done that before when they feel they have had a "successive" camp.

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets for the first two night practices become available Friday, July 11, at 9 a.m. This is per e-mail; no details on bb.com as of yet. Still waiting on parking info as well; we'll get all that posted when it becomes available.

For now, here's a link to the camp homepage on bb.com.