Brad Riter

Teach you not to tune in :lol:

I have no interesting in adding to this thread. Brad was cool about it, I've not seen any GR posts on this board be half as cool. So I won't even try.

Actually i'm not trying to get into another "WGR Sucks" thread, i'm just curious what he said, since i've been listening to both him and WGR for so long.

Teach you not to tune in :lol:

I have no interesting in adding to this thread. Brad was cool about it, I've not seen any GR posts on this board be half as cool. So I won't even try.

Why not fill those of us in who did not or could not hear the show.

Ok, also I lack confidence in my ability to do justice with a good answer. He answered a question about why he was fired. (They seemed to be looking for him to make a mistake, so be 25 mins late one time.. = no job).

And then he said he was still friends with a lot of people there with no hard feelings (for most). But talked about how a few in management were very incompetent and were and are why the station lack quality.

One more thing he said though.. which I found very interesting. Something along the lines of "radio hosts have no pressure on them of what to say on air". Which really for me does not bode well for shope and the dopebulldog. Because I always assumed the reason those two talked about such dumb stuff all the time was due to pressure from management. So it seems they are just idiots on their own, with no help from anyone.

...eek well, there is the worms.

Classic line..Dennis Williams is like running a dial tone for 2 hrs..LOL..I agree..I live down the street from Dennis and he is a good guy but man he will put you to sleep on the air...

Yeah, I like Dennis Williams a lot and he seems like a really nice guy. But he is about as exciting as a WNBA game. The only positive about Shoop and the Bulldog is they say such stupid things that makes people listen.

Yeah, I like Dennis Williams a lot and he seems like a really nice guy. But he is about as exciting as a WNBA game. The only positive about Shoop and the Bulldog is they say such stupid things that makes people listen.

I stopped listening to them a long time ago..I excersized my right of free listening...I tune into the fan 590, they get some really neat interviews from all over the board...They dont bash callers or hang up, just a nice smooth listening experience about all sports..

I wil try Brads new show at nighttime but I really listen mostly to the radio at morning and afternoon...

As bad as WGR is, and it is that bad, Brad is just as worse if not more. What is so great about listening to a moron muse about things on the internet he thinks is funny? Brad plain and simple (I've never met him but....) is a horrible broadcaster and quite ugly. He and his show are whats wrong with radio these days. It's laughable that some find him an "alternative". What a joke!

As bad as WGR is, and it is that bad, Brad is just as worse if not more. What is so great about listening to a moron muse about things on the internet he thinks is funny? Brad plain and simple (I've never met him but....) is a horrible broadcaster and quite ugly. He and his show are whats wrong with radio these days. It's laughable that some find him an "alternative". What a joke!

He stole your girl didn't he?