question please- how do I upload Ipod onto Mac?

Pete

Any recommendations for a program? I have this girls Ipod for a night with over 14,000 songs(I already have 12,000). Well I bought the program Tuneaid and 5 times halfway thru the upload the program quit. I am not running any other program besides Itunes. It is crucial I get this upload tonight. Any suggestions? And don't buy the program Tuneaid- save your $20

Any recommendations for a program? I have this girls Ipod for a night with over 14,000 songs(I already have 12,000). Well I bought the program Tuneaid and 5 times halfway thru the upload the program quit. I am not running any other program besides Itunes. It is crucial I get this upload tonight. Any suggestions? And don't buy the program Tuneaid- save your $20

http://www.thelittleappfactory.com/applica...php?app=iPodRip

program called ipodrip. works great.

Thanks for the responses! I got most of her Ipod loaded up and it filled in my collection nicely.

16,683 songs, 1495 artists, 58 genres, 1553 albums, and 67.74 GB - and all paid for.

A couple more questions-

1- Karma question- I let friends rip stuff all the time and many have lent me their cd books. I spent so much time uploading over 1,000 cds, many out of print, and I have spent much money amassing this collection. I don't want someone ripping my whole collection. Is that wrong? I am struggling with this one

2- I have been thinking of setting up a websight with random play on my Itunes. Not sure how that works with the FCC, but it is a pretty awesome mix when I hit random play.

Thanks for the responses! I got most of her Ipod loaded up and it filled in my collection nicely.

16,683 songs, 1495 artists, 58 genres, 1553 albums, and 67.74 GB - and all paid for.

A couple more questions-

1- Karma question- I let friends rip stuff all the time and many have lent me their cd books. I spent so much time uploading over 1,000 cds, many out of print, and I have spent much money amassing this collection. I don't want someone ripping my whole collection. Is that wrong? I am struggling with this one

2- I have been thinking of setting up a websight with random play on my Itunes. Not sure how that works with the FCC, but it is a pretty awesome mix when I hit random play.

Eye have nothing too ad hear. ;):blink:

Question-

I am curious to other opinions. Anyone care to share their perspective?

I am curious to other opinions. Anyone care to share their perspective?

great question, i know exactly what you are talking about. I just crested 130gigs of high bitrate, well tagged music. Ive spent 8 years working on my digital collection.

i have no problem sharing large chunks of my collection at a time (ill make friends any cd they want and will sometimes just make them data disks with 5-10 albums on it).

but recently my friend bought an external hard drive and wanted to come over and scam my entire collection. i didnt say no, but i skirted around it with scheduling conflicts and that type of stuff.

it sounds selfish when i have to type it but i just didnt think he'd appreciate the library... that, and i take my music collection to be pretty personal. its all the stuff I like or wanted. it just feels weird to hand that over for them to someone to review and judge.

i dont know. but i know what you mean.

You steal and yet don't let others do the same. Not only are you a thief, you're a thief without honor.

But hey, you have lots of music so why should you care?

who stole? Like I said- it is all paid for. I personally purchased and loaded over 1000 cds on that collection