I saw the Hulk last night.

K-Gun10

wow just as bad as the first one, Ed Norton imo made no difference, the cgi is horrible, best part is the end, Liv Tyler horrible acctress.

Really funny how they made this dog twice so close together (anyone recall Eric Bana?) I guess Marvel thought they could do it right. They sure did with Iron Man.

PTR

saw it last night. i had no expectations for it, considering the last one was such a flop and this was so soon.

but i was pleasantly surprised. it was pretty good. they didnt waste a lot of time on background and setup and got right into it.

i thought the CGI was much better than the last one.

im so effing pumped for this Avengers series they are setting up.

saw it last night. i had no expectations for it, considering the last one was such a flop and this was so soon.

but i was pleasantly surprised. it was pretty good. they didnt waste a lot of time on background and setup and got right into it.

i thought the CGI was much better than the last one.

im so effing pumped for this Avengers series they are setting up.

I agree, it was much better than I expected. I liked the homage paid to the tv show with the cameos of Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno, as well as the theme music incorporated into the movie. I would recommend it.

Next they'll be Captain America (liked the tie-in to the super soldier formula), Thor, and maybe Ant-Man/Giant Man, then perhaps they'll have the Avengers search for the Hulk.

I agree, it was much better than I expected. I liked the homage paid to the tv show with the cameos of Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno, as well as the theme music incorporated into the movie. I would recommend it.

Next they'll be Captain America (liked the tie-in to the super soldier formula), Thor, and maybe Ant-Man/Giant Man, then perhaps they'll have the Avengers search for the Hulk.

Who would play all theses avengers? i know matthew machougny* is in talks to play Captain America, but what about Thor and Ant Man? thats alot of money already to play Robert Downy Jr and Ed Norton.

Really funny how they made this dog twice so close together (anyone recall Eric Bana?) I guess Marvel thought they could do it right. They sure did with Iron Man.

PTR

Saw it with the wife and kids today. Enjoyed it very much. Not sure what you're looking for in a superhero movie. Not quite as good as Iron Man, but still a good summer movie.

Who would play all theses avengers? i know matthew machougny* is in talks to play Captain America, but what about Thor and Ant Man? thats alot of money already to play Robert Downy Jr and Ed Norton.

rumor is Brad Pitt has been contacted for Thor ..... think Troy.

it has been cleared up by Marvel that matthew mcconaughey will NOT be capt america.

and RDJ is DEFINITELY on for a few more appearances as Iron Man.

As posted in the first Hulk thread:

Currently in development at Marvel Studios:

Iron Man 2 April 30, 2010 Director Jon Favreau attached; original cast returning

Thor June 4, 2010 Screenwriter Mark Protosevich attached

The First Avenger: Captain America May 6, 2011 Screenwriter David Self attached

The Avengers July 2011 Screenwriter Zak Penn attached

Ant-Man TBA Director Edgar Wright attached; Wright and Joe Cornish attached as screenwriters

i like this Hulk movie even more, now that it is part of the Avengers series that Marvel has decided to launch their studio with.

all 5 of those movies will be great. Ant-man should be hilarious. Edgar Wright is the director/cowriter of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

it has been cleared up by Marvel that matthew mcconaughey will NOT be capt america.

and RDJ is DEFINITELY on for a few more appearances as Iron Man.

As posted in the first Hulk thread:

Currently in development at Marvel Studios:

Iron Man 2 April 30, 2010 Director Jon Favreau attached; original cast returning

Thor June 4, 2010 Screenwriter Mark Protosevich attached

The First Avenger: Captain America May 6, 2011 Screenwriter David Self attached

The Avengers July 2011 Screenwriter Zak Penn attached

Ant-Man TBA Director Edgar Wright attached; Wright and Joe Cornish attached as screenwriters

i like this Hulk movie even more, now that it is part of the Avengers series that Marvel has decided to launch their studio with.

all 5 of those movies will be great. Ant-man should be hilarious. Edgar Wright is the director/cowriter of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

Anyone else sick of the perpetual Stan Lee cameo? What an Ego.

ehh, i see it as the exact opposite. if this guy wants to get his mug into each of the movies while he still can, and be immortalized in his own creations... why not?

Agreed. I kinda like it, like Stephen King's cameos. it's a fun little in-theater Easter Egg - gives you something to look for. I liked Lee's "surprise" cameo in Iron Man - it was set up nicely and gave us a laugh.

Latest I read is that Leo Dicaprio is being considered for Cap, and wrestler Triple H for Thor (he was a decent actor in Blade 3).

also, as much as i hate him, you have to assume that Captain America is Matt Damon's job to lose.

maybe?

As long as I don't see the words "Ben Affleck" anywhere near the project, then I think I could live with Damon.