You wouldn't drive away.....

Does this sound like it was written by someone who understands that it is wrong to drive away after striking a woman with his suv-

whats good yardbarkers what it do its ya local neighborhood running back outta OAKLAND....in buffalo playin for da bills...if u looked at da headline reading DAMN its cause ive been out 4 da past two weeks and its been hurting me not to b out der wit ma teammates even if we losing....i just cant wait til i can get back out der wit ma bra bras (teammates).....but dis just ma lil intro until i can get back to yall wit a lil mo....stay solid til next time

Clearly this man is well read and extremely intelligent. How about this brilliant entry-

last year n da draft it was ma turn...dis year i got 2 cuzins cummin to join me ....(Head) josh johnson best QB n da draft and (jizzle) rob jordan best WR n da draft...da town (OAKLAND) is soon to be deep n da NFL....we commin to show da world da we get down in da town and can ball too.....and look out 4 ma lil cuzin (fell) at da university of idaho...and it dont stop der ma god brother (Q) quentin thomas point gaurd of UNC gettin ready 4 da NBA....and it get better ....ma cuzins 2 tones doin they music thang....FAM 1ST on da cum up fast...hold ya chin up nuh nuh nuh....... gone

A man who would write this who never leave the scene of an accident right?

http://www.yardbarker.com/marshawnlynch

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it even matter that with things like:

This isn't about "holier-than-thou", this is about "not-seeing-what's-actually-happening-here-and-blaming-a-guy-for-listening-to-his-attorney". Sorry, just bringing the reality and killing the phony theoretical, as usual. I don't have kids, but I'd like to hear any parent here tell me that if their kid was involved in something like this that they wouldn't immediately engage a lawyer first, and have them "man up"(so gay) second. Especially if it was their car, and therefore now their house, savings, assets now on the line. Give me a f'ing break. I have seen this many times before and the parents are batting 1.000 on lawyering up.

I have tried to stay out of this but after reading this entire thread I gotta say enough is enough.

Well, here you go.

My wife hit a 10 year old girl last year who was jaywalking. Broken foot, stitches, bruises. She chose to stay at the scene. Police made reports. We called the next day to apologize. Insurance companies took care of it. No lawyers, no law suits. And before you play the "you don't have as much to lose as Marshawn" card, I do.

I'm amazed at the holier then thou types on this board right now.

Maybe some of you live in a glass bubble, but the majority of people I've met in my lifetime have driven drunk at least once. Right or Wrong, that’s the way it is. Let's say one of those nights you hit somebody, something that could happen to anyone if they make the choice to get behind the wheel. You will not be getting just a DUI, you will go to Jail. You might go to jail for a long time, your life savings gone when it's all said and done. That or you drive off, maybe call it in on a pay phone.......

Odds are nothing ever happens to you

I might sound selfish, or you might think I'm saying I would drive away. I'm not, I don't know what the hell I would do. What I do know is it's real easy to say I would stop on an internet message board.

It's all in the company you keep then. I've NEVER driven drunk. EVER. My wife, or most of the people I know have NEVER driven drunk. I do know this, however, if you drove drunk, and hit my wife, and I found you before you turned yourself in, I would beat the living piss out of you. You can take that to the bank. I do know I would do that.

The stupid, childish, and wrecklessly dumb attitude to justify driving drunk because some others do it, is just plain assanine. You are playing with someone elses life. Grow up!

And yeah, I do know people that have driven drunk before, and I make no bones about telling them how big of a jackass / selfish prick they are. It's not real hard for me to tell you what an utter dickhead you are if you drive drunk. In high school, I saw three classmates get run down by some dickhead who decided to go from the bar to his car, and proceed to veer off into a line of teens waiting to enter a movie theatre. The guy is complete trash.

So, count me, and a ton of my friends, as those who live in a glass bubble.....MOST of my friends DO NOT or HAVE NOT ever driven drunk.

It's all in the company you keep then. I've NEVER driven drunk. EVER. My wife, or most of the people I know have NEVER driven drunk. I do know this, however, if you drove drunk, and hit my wife, and I found you before you turned yourself in, I would beat the living piss out of you. You can take that to the bank. I do know I would do that.

The stupid, childish, and wrecklessly dumb attitude to justify driving drunk because some others do it, is just plain assanine. You are playing with someone elses life. Grow up!

And yeah, I do know people that have driven drunk before, and I make no bones about telling them how big of a jackass / selfish prick they are. It's not real hard for me to tell you what an utter dickhead you are if you drive drunk. In high school, I saw three classmates get run down by some dickhead who decided to go from the bar to his car, and proceed to veer off into a line of teens waiting to enter a movie theatre. The guy is complete trash.

So, count me, and a ton of my friends, as those who live in a glass bubble.....MOST of my friends DO NOT or HAVE NOT ever driven drunk.

Oh brother. :blink:

Oh brother. :devil:

I confess...I often DWS (Drive While Smoking). The evil second-hand smoke. You would think that smokes would be made illegal (never mind the fact that in OH where I reside, it's the 4th highest source of tax revenue for the State. Never let better health conflict with better tax revenue.).

Smoking is banned in bars here. I say they should ban alcohol in bars! 0:)

I confess...I often DWS (Drive While Smoking). The evil second-hand smoke. You would think that smokes would be made illegal (never mind the fact that in OH where I reside, it's the 4th highest source of tax revenue for the State. Never let better health conflict with better tax revenue.).

Smoking is banned in bars here. I say they should ban alcohol in bars! :devil:

I must also confess, I DWS in Ohio.

Reallly ? You know many parents this has happened too? I've been alive a long time and don't remember anyone at any time that I knew personally that has hit someone with a car. Your friends need to take driving lessons.

Maybe, but please, tell me how that refutes my point in any way, shape or form. :devil:

Smoking is banned in bars here. I say they should ban alcohol in bars! :devil:

So since your such a weak baby who can't quit his stupid habit I should have to breath your sh------- smoke everywhere I go? Get some will power!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here you go.

My wife hit a 10 year old girl last year who was jaywalking. Broken foot, stitches, bruises. She chose to stay at the scene. Police made reports. We called the next day to apologize. Insurance companies took care of it. No lawyers, no law suits. And before you play the "you don't have as much to lose as Marshawn" card, I do.

Right so you did that even though you knew that the media would be following you around incessantly every minute of the day, and that you are such a public figure that everybody would be asking/talking about it, and people at work would potentially suspend you for a month or so....come on, it's not the same thing and you know it. There is no comparison between you and Marshawn, other than perhaps $$$(I dunno, can't say there isn't and good for you if there is :devil: ), so why even bother playing the card? This is ridiculous on it's face, therefore my response to it ends here.

Also, separately from that, I asked about kids, not wives. And I wasn't asking about what happens if your kid, or wife, had stayed, I was asking about happens if your kid had panicked, or was drunk/high, or whatever, and left the scene, as IN THIS CASE? Then, what you do?

Right so you did that even though you knew that the media would be following you around incessantly every minute of the day, and that you are such a public figure that everybody would be asking/talking about it, and people at work would potentially suspend you for a month or so....come on, it's not the same thing and you know it. There is no comparison between you and Marshawn, other than perhaps $$$(I dunno, can't say there isn't and good for you if there is :devil: ), so why even bother playing the card? This is ridiculous on it's face, therefore my response to it ends here.

Also, separately from that, I asked about kids, not wives. And I wasn't asking about what happens if your kid, or wife, had stayed, I was asking about happens if your kid had panicked, or was drunk/high, or whatever, and left the scene, as IN THIS CASE? Then, what you do?

I can't believe the lengths people on here will go to rationalize Lynch's behavior.

Marshawn was probably drunk as well, a point left out by many in this thread. If he was drunk he would have been in way deeper crap then he is now, and his judgement to make the right moral decision would have been certainly impaired. Obviously he shouldn't have been in the situation in the first place, just trying to frame it in the context of how it probably played out.

Marshawn was probably drunk as well, a point left out by many in this thread. If he was drunk he would have been in way deeper crap then he is now, and his judgement to make the right moral decision would have been certainly impaired. Obviously he shouldn't have been in the situation in the first place, just trying to frame it in the context of how it probably played out.

He was probably drunk and I assume that since he didn't hit her head on or with alot of velocity he probably rationalized it as no big deal.

So since your such a weak baby who can't quit his stupid habit I should have to breath your sh------- smoke everywhere I go? Get some will power!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Embark on a crusade to make them illegal nationwide. Save me please. Since your State will will have to replace that heavy sin tax, proudly pay that extra 400 bucks per year in State income tax to make up the shortfall. Sign your tax return with a breath of fresh air! :devil:

He was probably drunk and I assume that since he didn't hit her head on or with alot of velocity he probably rationalized it as no big deal.

I don't agree. If he was drunk he probably saw his life as he knew it flush down the toilet. That or he didn't know he did it. Like I said before, it's not right that he left, we all recognize that, but he stood to lose everything if he stayed. Lot's of people, even those with decent moral centers, would consider leaving with that much at stake. Not justifying his actions, more empathizing with his circumstances.