Jason Taylor

Beans90

I think we should trade Jason Peters for Taylor.

Perhaps maybe give them Marshawn and Hardy too if they won't take that trade. I think we should seriously consider that. I suppose they would have to toss in a pick or two in return. But overall, it's a great idea.

if the dolphins release taylor, i think we should pick taylor up to may be replace kelsay as a starter or be a solid back up. what do you think.

Nope, he is too much like Tiki Barber was in his last season, he has one foot out of the NFL and his hearts not in it....

Pass 0:)

if the dolphins release taylor, i think we should pick taylor up to may be replace kelsay as a starter or be a solid back up. what do you think.

I think they won't release him, because they figure they can get at least one decent draft pick for a guy who's been to the last four Pro Bowls. And even if they did, Taylor's not built to take on right tackles, which is what he'd be doing if he replaced Kelsay. Backup? See: last four Pro Bowls.

On the other hand, if they wanted to try some 3-4, he'd be hell on wheels as a rush 'backer. Probably don't have the right DL mix to do that, though.

If Armando Salguero's Herald blog is to be believed, Taylor wants a shot at the Super Bowl on his last go-round ... and I doubt he thinks he'd get it here.

I think they won't release him, because they figure they can get at least one decent draft pick for a guy who's been to the last four Pro Bowls. And even if they did, Taylor's not built to take on right tackles, which is what he'd be doing if he replaced Kelsay. Backup? See: last four Pro Bowls.

On the other hand, if they wanted to try some 3-4, he'd be hell on wheels as a rush 'backer. Probably don't have the right DL mix to do that, though.

If Armando Salguero's Herald blog is to be believed, Taylor wants a shot at the Super Bowl on his last go-round ... and I doubt he thinks he'd get it here.

If SD hadnt stupidly traded their 2009 2nd to the fuggin pats* for jacob hester, i'd say they are should be a prime candidate. As it stands, it wouldnt hurt them to offer their 3rd. Taylor might put that team over the top.

If SD hadnt stupidly traded their 2009 2nd to the fuggin pats* for jacob hester, i'd say they are should be a prime candidate. As it stands, it wouldnt hurt them to offer their 3rd. Taylor might put that team over the top.

Him on one edge, Lights Out on the other, Jamal Williams (assuming he's healthy) in the middle, and Cromartie back deep? Bad things, man.

Nope, he is too much like Tiki Barber was in his last season, he has one foot out of the NFL and his hearts not in it....

Pass 0:)

Well if "no heart in the game" Jason Taylor can turn in production defensively like Tiki did his last season over 1600 yards rushing 2100 yards from scrimmage. Then sign the man up. Other then these semantics. I'd pass on Taylor. We're not a team ready to compete for a championship, and would prefer when we replace the below average Kelsay we do it via the draft, with someone younger.

Taylor is clearly on the downside of his career, and IMHO the Dolphins would trade him instead of cut him...