Chris Ellis

Excellent. Particularly since the Bucs have had such good drafts lately...Micheal Clayton...Cadillaic minus his first 6 games in the NFL...Davin Joseph....Bruce Gradkowski...Jeremy Trueblood....Alex Smith... :blink:

I liked Gradkowski... in the right circumstances, under the right coach, he could've flourished. All he needed was a tough coach, with a no BS attitude who used to coach the Rai... oh wait... damn it...

Excellent. Particularly since the Bucs have had such good drafts lately...Micheal Clayton...Cadillaic minus his first 6 games in the NFL...Davin Joseph....Bruce Gradkowski...Jeremy Trueblood....Alex Smith... :blink:

Davin Joseph, & Alex Smith are both good players as are Gains Adams, and Barrett Ruud to name a few picks the Bucs hit on. If Poz becomes as good a player as Ruud is I will be VERY HAPPY. Clayton played decent last year (he is a very good down field blocker), this year will be important for him.Gradkowski was like a 6th round pick. Anyway the article is who the Bucs SHOULD have drafted (as in instead of who they did draft)

I don't understand some of the people on this board. I started this thread because I thought Bills fans that read this board would be happy to know media from another city thought highly of a Bills draft pick. the bug was the only poster with a positive post about a Bills draft pick this thread was about. Unbelievable, what a bunch of negative Rat Bastards :D

I don't understand some of the people on this board. I started this thread because I thought Bills fans that read this board would be happy to know media from another city thought highly of a Bills draft pick. the bug was the only poster with a positive post about a Bills draft pick this thread was about. Unbelievable, what a bunch of negative Rat Bastards :D

Don't let them get you down. 1/2 the people on here are ALWAYS negative. If you'd posted that TB hated Ellis then everyone would have pouted "The National Media hates us" "Boo Hooo". Savages...

Excellent. Particularly since the Bucs have had such good drafts lately...Micheal Clayton...Cadillaic minus his first 6 games in the NFL...Davin Joseph....Bruce Gradkowski...Jeremy Trueblood....Alex Smith... :D

In that case GREAT. Because the whole point is they DIDN'T draft him.

I liked Gradkowski... in the right circumstances, under the right coach, he could've flourished. All he needed was a tough coach, with a no BS attitude who used to coach the Rai... oh wait... damn it...

I agree with gradkowski, when he was release wouldn't have minded us taking a flyer on him, he was a late round pick anyways right?

I don't understand some of the people on this board. I started this thread because I thought Bills fans that read this board would be happy to know media from another city thought highly of a Bills draft pick. the bug was the only poster with a positive post about a Bills draft pick this thread was about. Unbelievable, what a bunch of negative Rat Bastards :thumbsup:

I undertsand people on this board.

Most of them are idiots just waiting to pounce on anything. So like Buf782 said, don't let 'em get you down.

Chris Ellis did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during the OTA's. This pick is a BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, I heard he had 2 two hand touch sacks and had a practice winning performance in individual pass rush drills

Which is good considering he had to count to 7 Mississippi before rushing.

Yea, the 2nd one was crazy because walker said that he only counted to 6 mississippi before rushing in and schonert threw the challenge flag, but the replay showed that he left exactly at 7.