Music City Miracle on right now on NFL network

seeing that I smashed my phone and broke many other things when it was on.....I will pass

I had my wisdom teeth out the day before and the knots in the stitches pulled through while I was screaming at the TV. That was the second largest conniption i ever threw and I think it was only second because I was on opiod pain meds at the time.

Brett Hull was and still is the number one flip out of my life. Cops came to my dorm room. i still get pissed when I see that smug bastard on TV.

I had my wisdom teeth out the day before and the knots in the stitches pulled through while I was screaming at the TV. That was the second largest conniption i ever threw and I think it was only second because I was on opiod pain meds at the time.

Brett Hull was and still is the number one flip out of my life. Cops came to my dorm room. i still get pissed when I see that smug bastard on TV.

I watched it last night for the first time since it was on live. Man, that D was awesome, it's a shame that the OL/qb/GM situations screwed the team up so badly the next couple years. I was definitely cringing when the announcer was saying "wade phillips looks like a genious for starting Rob Johnson right now." after the go ahead field goal. Also, it was crazy how quick the sequence was from FG to Kickoff, to TD. For one, I forgot that they didn't do commercials after every score back then, and I remember the actual play happenening in slow motion I guess because it was so traumatic. The one positive is that watching the start of the game I remembered that feeling of excitement I used to get before Bills playoff games, I miss that, hopefully this year it will be back.

Oh yah on a better note; last years skins game is on replay tomorrow at 4:00pm.....

I did not see the Bills-Skins game in the DTV guide nor did I see it list on the NFL Network online schedule...where did you see this?

I did not see the Bills-Skins game in the DTV guide nor did I see it list on the NFL Network online schedule...where did you see this?

It was part of the NFL reply every Sunday (best 5 games of each week last year). I watched the game. This thread was started in early June, music city miracle game was just on again though.

I remember I almost punched a hole in the ceiling. I jumped so high because I was extremely angry. The second that Wycheck threw the pass I knew it was a forward pass and they would call it as such. I was so pissed off.

ROB STOP LIFTING YOUR LEG EVERYTIME B4 SO SAY HIKE TO SNAP THE BALL YOU MORON.

THE D HAS CAUGHT ON TO GET AN EARLY JUMP............. U IDIOT DAM........

It was no worse than Kelly snapping the ball on the same count in SB XXVII. And that led to him getting knocked-out of the game.

It was part of the NFL reply every Sunday (best 5 games of each week last year). I watched the game. This thread was started in early June, music city miracle game was just on again though.

Ahh...guess I shoulda read the date you originally posted this...thanks, my bad.