Music City Miracle on right now on NFL network

Whenever that or the Norwood SB come on, I try and convince myself to just go out in the garage and tighten my nuts in the vice for an hour, since that would be far less painful, but I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. I watch, too. :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I love how in that game the Flutie Flakes were bashing RJ for losing his shoe and still playing. If Flutie had done it it would have been legend. :lol:

BTW, It's not the Music City Miracle it's Homerun Throw Forward.

Oh I agree 100%. A couple of months ago I was watching a show about it and they had a computer simulation of the play (can't remember what show) and they said it was a good call..... :thumbsup: that.

Just turn it off 55 minutes in.

Pay attention to the end of the 1st half. Still the most pathetic 1sided officiating I've ever seen. Took 3 pts from us and gave 3 to them.

No Schitt, not a bad night after all, getting !@#$ed twice in a couple of hours!

Oh I agree 100%. A couple of months ago I was watching a show about it and they had a computer simulation of the play (can't remember what show) and they said it was a good call..... :thumbsup: that.

Was the simulation programmed at the University of Tennessee?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it was clearly a forward pass. Look at the direction that Dyson is moving when he catches the football. He is leaning DOWNFIELD and his hands are OUT. If the ball had been backwards or on a straight line, he would NOT be leaning DOWNFIELD with his hands moving out in that same direction. He would have been stationary or moving BACKWARDS. And I swear, that was the most poorly officiated game in the history of the NFL playoffs. The Bills were playing 17 guys on the other side of the ball. The Titans and the six refs who had their heads up the Jeff Fisher's -ss. The worst part about it was, Buffalo likely could have made it to the Super Bowl that year, and I think we would have had a very good chance against the Rams. Why do all of these crappy plays end up going AGAINST us. The Music City Pile of Sh-tty, No Goal 99, Wide Right and the list goes on.

And the worst part is, if that game had been played in Buffalo, I guarantee that is ruled a forward pass and the play is taken back, Buffalo wins the game. The fact is, that shouldn't be true either. The refs need to make the call based on the facts not on the home crowd and a fear that they might get pelted on the way out after a call they made. I just have to reiterate, the tape shows Dyson moving DOWNFIELD, or FORWARD, to catch the pass. There is NO PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE WAY the ball could have been thrown BACKWARDS, and have him moving downfield to catch. Certainly, if Wycheck had been thirty yards downfield and throwing backwards, that would be different, but he wasn't. He was on the same yard line and was fifteen yards away. THAT WAS A FORWARD PASS and the refs f-ing blew it. Granted, the STers share some of the blame for not making a play, but at the same time, that play should have never counted. What a load. Why did someone feel the need to bring this up?

• 3 weeks later...

The game is on again, right now, NFL Network. This should be, um, fun? You have to wonder what would have happened had we won that game and got on a little roll. We were the top ranked D that year...

Oh, watchin this makes me realize there was not HD back in the day. Lame.

Whenever that or the Norwood SB come on, I try and convince myself to just go out in the garage and tighten my nuts in the vice for an hour, since that would be far less painful, but I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. I watch, too. :D

Hah. A little part of me expects the calls to be different each time. Every time I see any of the painful highlights. I expect Norwood's kick to be just a bit more to the left... I expect this to be called back with time expired... I expect Hull's goal to be waved off... Never turns out that way, though.

ROB STOP LIFTING YOUR LEG EVERYTIME B4 SO SAY HIKE TO SNAP THE BALL YOU MORON.

THE D HAS CAUGHT ON TO GET AN EARLY JUMP............. U IDIOT DAM........

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DO THIS TO ME!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!