Shaun Alexander..........

Is he still available? I mean he might be insurance if Lynch is wacked with a suspension. Face the facts folks, if Lynch gets a suspension no RB on this roster can play at his level, that includes Action Jackson. Season may be doomed before it even begins.......but its the Bills what the hell else is new right?

FYI to the authorities involved........LIFT UP CARPET, SWEEP THIS LYNCH PROBLEM UNDER IT.......besides the broad was from Canada, what was she doing here? Id check her to see if she was here legally.......friggin Canuks.......

Is he still available? I mean he might be insurance if Lynch is wacked with a suspension. Face the facts folks, if Lynch gets a suspension no RB on this roster can play at his level, that includes Action Jackson. Season may be doomed before it even begins.......but its the Bills what the hell else is new right?

FYI to the authorities involved........LIFT UP CARPET, SWEEP THIS LYNCH PROBLEM UNDER IT.......besides the broad was from Canada, what was she doing here? Id check her to see if she was here legally.......friggin Canuks.......

Please remember that Alexander is NOT at the level he once was. He would not be an upgrade. If Lynch is suspended, Jackson will start.

We would never be able to fully place the load on him. With that said though, adding him to the team couldn't hurt. If we frequently cycled him in and out and kept him fresh, he might be able to produce. Given how long he's been on the market, maybe the team can get him at a discount. However, we should probably wait and see what happens with Lynch before we do anything. If someone gets Alexander during that time period, it wouldn't be a huge loss because there are a couple of other out of work RBs that we could bring in to work on a platoon.

Alexander wouldn't be an upgrade over Lynch, but he's better than Jackson and that was the point of the original post.

I don't think Alexander would be an upgrade over Jackson. He is slowly down big time and career is probably over.

First of all, IF Lynch gets suspended, at worse case scenario I can't see him getting more than 4 games. Don't think we'd want to pay Shaun Alexander $5 million to be a 4 week insurance policy. Besides, has anyone actually seen Alexander play during the past two seasons?? He's barely an average running back these days.

I think Jackson can handle most of the load for a few weeks, if need be. Perhaps we sign someone...but not someone like Alexander, who is going to break the bank.

Travis Henry is another bad idea. He's trouble, and was just released because of some "dedication issues." Do we really need someone like that on our team, just because he's another ex-Bill looking for work?? Perhaps we should re-re-sign Peerless too.

Anyway...I hope that Mr. Goodell can see this whole "accident" as a stupid mistake of an otherwise pretty decent person.

I love Lynch as much as the next Bills fan but he is accountable for his actions. If Lynch broke the law he should be a man and admit it and face the consequences. To many athletes today think they are above the law and get away with trouble most everyday Joes have to deal with. Sweeping the Lynch controversy under the rug is ignorant and inexcusable and a slap in the face to every ordinary citizen.[

Yeah, yeah...I know. He's not above the law, and I never said that he was. He'll be punished one way or another, but its not like he raped someone, or was caught buying crack. Sure, it was a stupid act...but not worth a suspension if you take a look at other offenses that have resulted in punishment from the NFL. Its his first mistake as a Bill, and hopefully his last.

Regardless, before I go any further into this, I want to hear more on what happened. A bruised hip, and seven stitches?? You could sustain an injury like that walking into a parked car. I want to know how much SHE had to drink, as well as Marshawn.

Have you ever been to Chippewa at that hour?? People don't even look before crossing the street. Not trying to get #23 off the hook here, as he took off after the incident...which is inexcusable, but I need to hear the entire story.

Is the victim in the hit and run in the hospital? Is she in a wheelchair? Permanently on life support? NO?

Okay. Next line of questioning.

Is Marshawn Lynch a repeat offender? Has he been on the wrong side of the law multiple times since his arrival here in Buffalo? NO?

Okay. Worst case scenario is a suspension of like, 2-4 games. Absolute worst. Erie County will probably slap him on the wrist too, make him do some extra community service or serve like, 30 days in jail during the offseason.

Local news is only latching onto this because there's nothing else really big going on right now. It's just like they latched onto, and broadcast for WEEKS these stories: Jayvonna Kincannon, Altemio Sanchez, Bucky Phillips, Anthony Capozzi, Lynn DeJac, Dennis Delano..........

Travis Henry is another bad idea. He's trouble, and was just released because of some "dedication issues." Do we really need someone like that on our team, just because he's another ex-Bill looking for work?? Perhaps we should re-re-sign Peerless too.

Hypothetically, if ML were to miss 4 games bringing in TH would be stupid? I have to believe he'd jump at the chance to land a job, any job, to prove his worth on the field. Baggage aside, you know some team will eventually take a flier on this guy. So probably not such a bad idea. The guy can run and run well.

Re-signing Peerless would be stupid, Mayor.

Brilliant.

This IS NOT a post to defend Lynch. If he broke the law - punish him as any other person would be punished.

That being said - has anyone tried to drive around Chippewa at that time of night (morning)? It's actually quite amazing - and sickeningly funny to watch. But more importantly, DRUNK PEOPLE DO NOT WATCH WHERE THEY ARE WALKING!

While stone cold sober, I almost took out a group of 4 guys who didn't even look at traffic. I have been saying there will be carnage down there someday. People stumble out on Delaware against the green light and EXPECT cars to stop for them... even if going 30 mph with a head of steam. Jaywalking, the taunting of cars, fights rolling into the street...

Funny side note - the guys who walked in front of me had some great beer muscles going on that night... they ran after my car for a few hundred yards. I kept slowing down too keep 'em running. Drunk people are easy to mess with.

Is he still available?

Alexander showed up at the B'gal's door a while back, hat in hand. They weren't interested.

He's from the greater Cincinnati area. Whenever his name shows up in the media, the impression I get is that he's not a favorite son. Not a crumb, but seemingly a fellow very much for himself.

I didnt say upgrade in my post........

Im just as p'd off as everyone else is about Lynch, honestly though, if he gets suspended that can really hurt this team for more then 4 weeks. He will miss 4 weeks and be that much more behind on offense then the rest of the group. Technically it could hurt this team for the entire season.......

Kinda worried about this team right now.

I didnt say upgrade in my post........

Im just as p'd off as everyone else is about Lynch, honestly though, if he gets suspended that can really hurt this team for more then 4 weeks. He will miss 4 weeks and be that much more behind on offense then the rest of the group. Technically it could hurt this team for the entire season.......

Kinda worried about this team right now.

I understand your concern, but when Bruce was suspended for 4 games (1988?) it did not hurt the team that much. It may not be a fair comparison but close.

Yeah, yeah...I know. He's not above the law, and I never said that he was. He'll be punished one way or another, but its not like he raped someone, or was caught buying crack.

Hitting someone with a car and leaving them knocked the hell out and possibly dead or dying is right up there with rape, IMO. Certainly worse than buying crack for chrissake.