Oakland Game Sept 21

As it stands now the game is scheduled to start at 1pm. Does anyone think they may change the start of the game since its a west coast team to accomodate the viewers out on the west coast? The reason I ask is I'm about to book a flight to Buffalo and I'm concerned about the end time. Jetblue has a sale going on right now.

Thanks

As it stands now the game is scheduled to start at 1pm. Does anyone think they may change the start of the game since its a west coast team to accomodate the viewers out on the west coast? The reason I ask is I'm about to book a flight to Buffalo and I'm concerned about the end time. Jetblue has a sale going on right now.

Thanks

Any time I fly JetBlue we either blow an engine, get stranded overnight, or end up being delayed for 3 hours. You should be good to go. :lol:

They have tons of flights out of Buffalo in case you have to flip it at the last minute. That is if gas isn't $6 a gallon by the game and they are out of business.

Thanks

Zero chance the start time changes (unless there's a national catastrophe). Book your flight. Flex scheduling only occurs during the last seven (I think) weeks of the season.

Thanks

Why would they? Only scheduled 4 p.m. home game in the last five years was against the Jets, and that only because of the split NYC market. Plus, San Fran has a 4:05 p.m. home start that day, so the Bay Area CBS affiliate would take a hit on ratings (instead of having the 1:00-4:00 p.m. slot to themselves).