Obama got the nomination because he worked for it

It "has to be?" Why's that Joe? :D It appears that half of the country dislikes Hillary. Obama would gain nothing choosing her.

You white liberals really do get upset when you can't order black people around, huh?

lol, this coming from someone who was mad about people always throwing around the race card in immigration threads. Is it cool to throw around racism for other topics, just not immigration?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, this coming from someone who was mad about people always throwing around the race card in immigration threads. Is it cool to throw around racism for other topics, just not immigration?

My stance on immigration has absolutely nothing to do with race.

It "has to be?" Why's that Joe? :D It appears that half of the country dislikes Hillary. Obama would gain nothing choosing her.

Yep. A VP candidate doesn't win you an election--but it can help you lose one. Hillary only drags Obama down.

He wasn't pre-ordained by the corporate media like queen Hillary, he didn't have the moldy Democratic apparatus from the '90's like Hillary, he campaigned hard, took a different strategy in the primary season and beat the Clinton monster fair and square.

This case is closed.

One word:

OPRAHBAMA

Do you think that Bobby Jindal would help McCain? It is probably the only way I could vote for him, and even at that I am not too sure.

That surprises me. The VP wouldn't influence my vote--except to vote AGAINST the presidential candidate. Most VPs don't do jack squat, Cheney to the contrary.

That surprises me. The VP wouldn't influence my vote--except to vote AGAINST the presidential candidate. Most VPs don't do jack squat, Cheney to the contrary.

Both candidates are painfully bad, and exactly the same imo. I like the stance that Jindal, a son of legal immigrants, takes on illegal aliens. And, he is young. The repubs are old and played imo.