US is accused of running Prison Ships

Cause that'll make a huuuge difference in the way AQ treats any captured Americans.

That is supposed to be the difference between them and us. Unfortunately that line is blurred to the point that it is difficult to tell where it is anymore.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is supposed to be the difference between them and us. Unfortunately that line is blurred to the point that it is difficult to tell where it is anymore.

If you are going to win a war on terrorism, you have to 'out-terror' the terrorists.

You mean we're not following the Marcus of Queensbury rules against blood thirsty terrorists?

Fer shame. Fer Shame.

No attacks since 9/11/01.

Absolutely shocking...

Wait a minute...Are you praising Bush for no attacks since 9/11/01? Are you kidding? If that's the case, are you giving him a pass on the 9/11 attacks?

I have a hypothetical for you. Say I was driving drunk and killed one of your family members. After serving my time, years later someone brings my name up and you go off on them and tell them what happened. Their response is, well he hasn't killed anyone since then.

Wait a minute...Are you praising Bush for no attacks since 9/11/01? Are you kidding? If that's the case, are you giving him a pass on the 9/11 attacks?

I have a hypothetical for you. Say I was driving drunk and killed one of your family members. After serving my time, years later someone brings my name up and you go off on them and tell them what happened. Their response is, well he hasn't killed anyone since then.

Have any lingering doubts about the OK City bombing? Just McViegh...?

Kohbar Towers.

Somalia.

USS Cole.

1993 World Center Trade Bombing.

The African Embassy bombings.

The admissions about not killing Bin Ladin when he was there for the taking.

The pin-prick Iraq attacks.

The continual crap about incursion into Iraq, especially with the previous Administration's words:

http://www.fas.org/news/iraq/1998/11/01/981101-in.htm

Seems- that Bush et al did just what Clinton desired, eh?

Oh, in recognition of our poster that sees fit to put words from V.P. Cheney as his signature - here are the words of our notable, trusted Democrats about WMD - at least when their boy was in office. :thumbsup:

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/demquotes.html