Felons' Record: 0-6

Rico

All I can say is that I hope the Dolphins are still winless when the last undefeated team takes their first loss this year. Won't that make the old Dolphins' champagne sipping seem a bit dumb (especially if it's near the end of the year)?

All I can say is that I hope the Dolphins are still winless when the last undefeated team takes their first loss this year.  Won't that make the old Dolphins' champagne sipping seem a bit dumb (especially if it's near the end of the year)?

73192[/snapback]

I almost want the patsies to go undefeated to end Miami's record.

All I can say is that I hope the Dolphins are still winless when the last undefeated team takes their first loss this year.  Won't that make the old Dolphins' champagne sipping seem a bit dumb (especially if it's near the end of the year)?

73192[/snapback]

I almost want the patsies to go undefeated to end Miami's record.

73311[/snapback]

I almost agree, but i would love it more if miami earns 16 bagels for their 16 hours of "work" this season (maybe that should be the new minimum wage standard j/k). And it would be grand if miami is still winless when the last undefeated team loses, just to see dierdork and greaseball look like bigger idiots than they are already.

73192[/snapback]

I would love to see the Phins go winless, and then have the '76 Bucs break out the champagne to celebrate.

Of course, the Bucs were only 0-14. :)