I would like to say a brief word...

I have never really cared all that much for Twizzlers as they have always seemed stale and flavorless to me.

However, one of my coworkers has a container of Twizzlers labelled "factory fresh" that has been placed in a common area. I have sampled these and have found them to be significantly superior in all regards to all the Twizzlers I have tried before. They are much much softer and I can actually identify a pleasant strawberry flavor.

That is all for now.

I have never really cared all that much for Twizzlers as they have always seemed stale and flavorless to me.

However, one of my coworkers has a container of Twizzlers labelled "factory fresh" that has been placed in a common area. I have sampled these and have found them to be significantly superior in all regards to all the Twizzlers I have tried before. They are much much softer and I can actually identify a pleasant strawberry flavor.

That is all for now.

Fresher food that actually tastes better. Who would have thunk.

That is all for now.

I work in a candy factory, and trust me, how fresh something is makes all the difference. When we get new shipments in, the candy is soft, and very flavorful. However, since most of the candy doesn't expire for 1-3 years, you rarely get something that is straight from the factory. You mostly get something that's been sitting in the back of the factory for 5-6 months before we get around to packaging it.

So while most of you never get candy at it's best, I can take all the "samples" of fresh candy I want. :D

That is all for now.

I like dee TWIzzLes! :D

Fresher food that actually tastes better. Who would have thunk.

Yes, I can understand your point of view. And so far the preliminary observations *appear* to be leading us in that direction. But please remember that this is science, dammit. And science proceeds slowly and with great precision, based on empirical data, careful analysis and peer review. Please, let's not get ahead of ourselves with wild hasty generalizations. Thank you.

I like dee TWIzzLes! :D

Of course you do! They come from a Unicorn's patooty. Any candymaker will tell you that if you plug a unicorn's tookus, the magic that usually comes out of there in the form of rainbows gets diverted to the patooty… giving us Twizzlers. It's the patooty magic that makes 'em good. Scientifically speaking, of course.

Of course you do! They come from a Unicorn's patooty. Any candymaker will tell you that if you plug a unicorn's tookus, the magic that usually comes out of there in the form of rainbows gets diverted to the patooty… giving us Twizzlers. It's the patooty magic that makes 'em good. Scientifically speaking, of course.

WOW! ScIENcE is dee hammer! :D

Chef Jim waiting to pounce to thread-crap the minute after a thread started. Who would have thunk.

No Chef Jim wanted to point out the obvious. Maybe I should start a thread on how bad the rotten banana I ate yesterday tasted.

Yes, I can understand your point of view. And so far the preliminary observations *appear* to be leading us in that direction. But please remember that this is science, dammit. And science proceeds slowly and with great precision, based on empirical data, careful analysis and peer review. Please, let's not get ahead of ourselves with wild hasty generalizations. Thank you.

i'd recommend a sample size of 3.5 twizzlers.

And since you appear to be new to this line of candy, did you know you can doubly enjoy a twizzler? Bit off each end and use the twizzler as a straw! You will be the envy of every co-worker!