Any word on Chris Ellis?

What'd we draft him for? Rush the passer from the edge. If we heard rave reviews about his play, that would mean Edwards, Losman and Hamden would be sprawled all over the ground with no pads on..

He's here. It's all good.

What'd we draft him for? Rush the passer from the edge. If we heard rave reviews about his play, that would mean Edwards, Losman and Hamden would be sprawled all over the ground with no pads on..

Correction, Edwards & Losman would be sprawled all over the ground with no pads on. :D

No shortage of cynical replies even though I agree with the assesment of Chandler81. I just find it funny that we have reply to each others thread like its a debate and where trying to score points fop snarkiness - - it can be tiresome after awhile...ooops that is what I am currently doing. ON to the topic: I would add though that I found it odd not much was said about him as well. I would just like to hear how he looked in pads? Big? Lean? Small. Whats his work ethic? (given there were concerns about his character) so far, quick burst/step? Shy and quiet or loud and gregarious these are the things I need to hear to get me through the dreaded off-season.

No shortage of cynical replies even though I agree with the assesment of Chandler81. I just find it funny that we have reply to each others thread like its a debate and where trying to score points fop snarkiness - - it can be tiresome after awhile...ooops that is what I am currently doing. ON to the topic: I would add though that I found it odd not much was said about him as well. I would just like to hear how he looked in pads? Big? Lean? Small. Whats his work ethic? (given there were concerns about his character) so far, quick burst/step? Shy and quiet or loud and gregarious these are the things I need to hear to get me through the dreaded off-season.

I assure you, I meant absolutely nothing derogatory and share your contempt for such 'snarkiness'. I do try not to infer demeaing comments, while keeping my posts short. I'll pay more attention.