What you talkin' bout, Willis?!?!?

What was most impressive to me is that he started out slowly...less than 3 yards per carry, and finished strong enough to surpass 4 yards per carry. Given that most of those yards were in the fourth quarter, when we needed them most, that gives me great hope for this team.

What was most impressive to me is that he started out slowly...less than 3 yards per carry, and finished strong enough to surpass 4 yards per carry. Given that most of those yards were in the fourth quarter, when we needed them most, that gives me great hope for this team.

73052[/snapback]

dont you watch football??? every runnign back starts off slow and gains more as the game progresses and the defense gets tired.

For three quarters, he carried for less then 3rd yards per(18 for 53yds), dropped passes, missed a block(resulting in the lone Bledsoe sack), slipped on a couple running plays, fell on a screen pass then.....

The 4th quarter came around and he put it together in the right spot of the game....ran over 6yds per carry, blocked well, caught a few passes....putting this game away.....

RB's are made in the 4th quarter....

Right now he is as good as Henry(not better yet) and this was his 1st start....

Future looks good....

Very Nice

I don't know if you could see it on TV, but those 1st few runs they kept pitching it to him about 5 yards behind the LOS. He was running about 6-7 yards but they only counted 1-2 yards. Once they stopped that and started to hand it off normally his yds per carry went up. Most impressive thing was he was carrying tacklers with him for extra yardage throughout, & unlike Henry never fumbled the ball as he pressed on for the extra yardage.

Guest joefergy
dont you watch football??? every runnign back starts off slow and gains more as the game progresses and the defense gets tired.

73072[/snapback]

This is one stupid ass respone. Look at Sammy Morris's stats in the first half to his 2nd half stats . Every game is different.......