Hillary wins another swing state

Uh, is that really THAT big of a deal? She's just pointing out that anything can happen. Now, it was a very poor choice of examples (especially since Obama is black), but hell, can you quickly think of an example of a political race changing in June other than that?

You are so right. Rooting for someone else to get killed is desperate but the last time I checked it is not illegal. Maybe if she crosses her fingers and clicks her heels together. Then if she gets her wish and runs against McCain she can point out that he is pretty old and might die at any moment. Then maybe he'll die too.

If she gets into office maybe she can root for Osama and Saddam and that short guy from Iran to get killed. We need leaders that have new solutions to problems. Right now she is trying to solve her own problem, but if she gets elected she can solve all of ours.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think Hillary's suddenly-discovered concern for the voters in MI and FL is touching, don't you? I guess she's been preoccupied since she signed the agreement stating she'd abide by the rules back in December 07.

Yawn. Just another politician. She needs to remember how she conducts herself in these waning days of the campaign will have a lasting effect on her career, whatever turn said career takes....

Uh, is that really THAT big of a deal? She's just pointing out that anything can happen. Now, it was a very poor choice of examples (especially since Obama is black), but hell, can you quickly think of an example of a political race changing in June other than that?

After all the primaries are over? Pointing to examples of years when half the primaries (including the largest state) were still in play is a pretty weak comparison IMO.