Champions League Final

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking the gamecast on espn.com. Tell me that this does not go into a shootout if extra time is used up.

it is double overtime now. 15 minutes. If no goals it comes down to penalty kicks

You mean the (hopefully) Lakers-Celtics NBA finals?

Actually, that's kind of my point. I don't watch hoops at all during the regular season, but I love the NBA Playoffs. Same with hockey. Anyone who calls themselves a sports fan and couldn't get into the match that was just played is a POSER!

Each European country has their own domestic league. The best domestic league right now is probably England, followed in some order by Italy, Spain, Germany...Then France, Netherlands, Scotland, and all the rest are a level below those...

Correction, the best domestic leagues right now are England Spain and Italy. England is not the best, regardless of the mass marketing everyone is exposed to.

;) if you can remember, please post a reminder around the 28th. I will forget. I really am curious to see how USA plays against England. We have a nice squad!

Shouldn't be too hard to beat a team who couldn't even qualify for the Euro.

Correction, the best domestic leagues right now are England Spain and Italy. England is not the best, regardless of the mass marketing everyone is exposed to.

I disagree. I much prefer the attacking style of the English league. I know you are biased towards Italy, and I find Spanish soccer much less exciting

Why, because you're a glory hunter ;)

I am a honey hunter! I was in Manchester two years ago and it is a rocking city. I can only imagine the party going on now. I go where the party is!

I disagree. I much prefer the attacking style of the English league. I know you are biased towards Italy, and I find Spanish soccer much less exciting

With all due respect to Meazza, I'm kinda glad there wasn't an Italian team in the finals this year, lol...