2008 NFL Draft video

And which one is you? Were you the toothless Jests fan? The mentally handicapped 69ers fan? The guy who said he wanted Chad Johnson? The guy the cops were coming for? :blink:

That Faders fan that said the Faders were stocked at RB and didn't need McFadden is probably the smartest Faders fan I've seen. He must have been really deflated when they wasted a pick on their deepest position.

The draft has become so huge now they should move it around every year. Letting every team host it eventually. It would be a great economic stimulus for Buffalo. :unsure:

And which one is you? Were you the toothless Jests fan? The mentally handicapped 69ers fan? The guy who said he wanted Chad Johnson? The guy the cops were coming for? :lol:

That Faders fan that said the Faders were stocked at RB and didn't need McFadden is probably the smartest Faders fan I've seen. He must have been really deflated when they wasted a pick on their deepest position.

The draft has become so huge now they should move it around every year. Letting every team host it eventually. It would be a great economic stimulus for Buffalo. :blink:

Um, I am the Bills fan. :unsure:

If you go to the end of the video, he talks to Roger Goodell about moving the draft to other cities. Goodell is all for it.

I never realized how little the people who go to the draft know about the players available...

:unsure:

Yeah there are some people who do know very little. There are a lot of people who come to the draft because it's the only thing for football fans to attend during the offseason.

:blink:

Yeah there are some people who do know very little. There are a lot of people who come to the draft because it's the only thing for football fans to attend during the offseason.

That 'Skins fan was so excited about how clever he'd look with his Sean Taylor jersey pointing out they have the 21st pick, and then your buddy asked him who he wanted...and that look of pure terror crossed his face. :unsure:

That 'Skins fan was so excited about how clever he'd look with his Sean Taylor jersey pointing out they have the 21st pick, and then your buddy asked him who he wanted...and that look of pure terror crossed his face. :unsure:

Plus, they traded down and proceeded to draft three consecutive pass catchers: one-year wonder, the sleepy TE and mr. McSlow bad-knees-and-attitude. That being said, I wouldnt have been unhappy had we landed one of those guys in the 2nd.

Btw, nice LAMP.

As for the raiders fan, I agree completely. Only an idiot would've drafted McFadden for that team at that spot. However, say McFadden is a star, none of it matters. Add the fact that if the Raiders don't take him, he ends up a Jet/Patriot, then he becomes a star......not a chance I prefer to take. I was very happy the Raiders picked McFadden though because I thought it made things stack up well for us. I also don't think he's going to be all that special.