[closed]Signals didn't help Bledsoe

Getting signals didn't help Bledsoe out at all. Drew 's record was 5-13 (including the game he got hurt)

Here is what I simply dont get.... We trade for Drew... Sign Lawyer... And yet somehow our signals still get stolen. At any point does a former player say to his new team.. Hey guys... When I played for the PATS we had cameras and employees whose sole purpose was to steal your signals... Just spitballing here. But WE Might want to cover them up or mix them up.

You don't care because it doesn't help frame the argument.

Which argument is that you ignorant piece of troll dung? Your team* cheated. Repeatedly*. They got better at it* as they went along.

Is your point* that brady* is a better cheater* than Bledsoe? OK. We'll give you that one*. You are positively brilliant in your stupidity.

Which argument is that you ignorant piece of troll dung? Your team cheated. Repeatedly. They got better at it as they went along.

Is your point that brady is a better cheater than Bledsoe? OK. We'll give you that one. You are positively brilliant in your stupidity.

Exactly. They cut Bledsoe because he couldn't cheat as well as Brady.

Next topic?

Sure they helped. He would have been 0-18 without them. Those Cheatriot teams were really bad before 2001. Better talent, refined cheating methodology and VOILA!!! 3 time SB champs. Just like that.

GO BILLS!!!

Sure they helped. He would have been 0-18 without them. Those Cheatriot teams were really bad before 2001. Better talent, refined cheating methodology and VOILA!!! 3 time SB champs. Just like that.

GO BILLS!!!

94 views and 9 responses to the troll. Thank you.

So if you try to shoot somebody, and miss, then you didn't do anything wrong? This is bigger than the Black Sox scandal, and you can deny it all you want. This goes higher than Bellicheat as well- it goes all the way to the top of the NFL.

Here is what I simply dont get.... We trade for Drew... Sign Lawyer... And yet somehow our signals still get stolen. At any point does a former player say to his new team.. Hey guys... When I played for the PATS we had cameras and employees whose sole purpose was to steal your signals... Just spitballing here. But WE Might want to cover them up or mix them up.

Good point !

So if you try to shoot somebody, and miss, then you didn't do anything wrong? This is bigger than the Black Sox scandal, and you can deny it all you want. This goes higher than Bellicheat as well- it goes all the way to the top of the NFL.

First off. I hate the Patriots... but....

It is not bigger than the Black Sox scandal.... The Sox intentionally lost the World Series for gamblers. The Pats stole signals... How is this different than what goes on in Baseball? Teams always try to steal signals in baseball. The difference with the Pats is that they videotaped... This is where they cheated and the main area of where the Patriots were wrong but lets not get carried away..... Throwing a game intentionally is a little different.

Listen. Again..... I have to ask with the number of players/coaches from the Pats that moved on to different teams how did teams not know this and adjust... Film is watched over and over to the point where signals or not teams pretty much know what is coming. Football is a game of execution... How was the fact that the Pats were doing this NOT common knowledge throughout the league..... Football is a game of adjustment as well. How is it that a Coordinator did not use this to their advantage... If I were the OC here is what would go through my mind.... I will show the sign for a screen and run, the sign for a run and do a little play action and go long??? You want to try and cheat.. Cool.. I am going to F with you all day long and make you my bitches...

The one thing Bledsoe has is intregrity... Got to hand it to him...

He was also told to pick a specific end-zone as Bill in a very critical game against PITT... He picked the other end-zone to defend on that coin toss.

Probably never listened to that cheat BB* and the Pats* organization... Moe Lewis did the cheaters all a big favor becuase then they had the guy without intregrity (Tommy Boy) in there!