Should Gluttony be a Sin in the Church of Global Warming?

Here's a business opportunity...maybe someone can come up with a 'fat credit' scheme so that those who have a nasty Crispy Creme habit can feel better about themselves. Shoot, there's millions to made off of Oprah alone!

Yes. Additionally, fat people should be banned from restaurants because they set a bad example for kids. They should also be banned from bars, and pay higher food taxes for being gluttons.

Right?

No. But I think they should put speed bumps between the buffet and the tables.

Yes. Additionally, fat people should be banned from restaurants because they set a bad example for kids. They should also be banned from bars, and pay higher food taxes for being gluttons.

Right?

Amen, Bill, amen!

Right?

If you add NYC sidewalks, you have my unconditional support.

If you add NYC sidewalks, you have my unconditional support.

I'm almost positive that I've mentioned that one before.....Few things in life piss me off more than some fattie waddling down the sidewalk blocking everyone's way. How the !@#$ do these people even make it to work??

I'm almost positive that I've mentioned that one before.....Few things in life piss me off more than some fattie waddling down the sidewalk blocking everyone's way. How the !@#$ do these people even make it to work??

Espcially on Broadway in Lower Manhattan on a nice day. Simply awful.

Such as today....

You have the various walks....

The fattie waddle

The "multicultural" strut

The tourist pack

And the rest of us just trying to get out for a sandwich and get back to work.

Espcially on Broadway in Lower Manhattan on a nice day. Simply awful.

You'll get no sympathy from me with your fancy, wide sidewalks on Broadway. Come down to Fulton Street where the local fatties mix with the stupid Seaport tourists and the usual crowd around the welfare office and you're in for a whole new level of annoyance. ;)

You'll get no sympathy from me with your fancy, wide sidewalks on Broadway. Come down to Fulton Street where the local fatties mix with the stupid Seaport tourists and the usual crowd around the welfare office and you're in for a whole new level of annoyance. ;)

Nice!! On Fulton, I go as far as Strand...thats it!

But you see, I worked at One Liberty Plaza for about 8 years, 6 post-9/11.

Everybody climbing onto our building to get their "shot" of Ground Zero. Every wacko with a consipracy agenda...on our sidewalk. The new Disneyland!! Coupled with the above explanations on Broadway, makes it tough, but funny.