I NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH JACK ASAP

HEY GANG:

i'M CALLING OUT TO ALL THE OL' SCHOOL HEADS ON THIS BOARD.

ANN IN OHIO

SCOTT - SDS

JAY ROSEN

GLENN H.

R.RICH

CINDY - #89

LANCASTER

ROCKPILE

AUSSIE

HAMMER

MAD CAP

ETC

I NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH JACK. CAN SOMEONE HAVE HIM GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PLEASE. I'T REGARDING THE TIX & I JUST NOTICED THAT THE THREAD IS LOCKED.

Please help me out

SIDBUFF

Jack's undercover for CTU and he ain't coming back until he's killed friggin' everyone. So settle down or you end up on the list.

:thumbsup::w00t::w00t::lol: ALLL MIGHTY JACK...... :lol::worthy:

PLEASE GO EASY ON ME...... MAY YOU KILL ME LAST.......

for those who watch The Office - there was a great quote a couple of weeks ago when Pam was discussing the reason why Dwight had both keys to the office and what would happen if Dwight died. Dwight's reply was "If I'm dead then that means the rest of you have been dead for weeks..." :thumbsup:

for those who watch The Office - there was a great quote a couple of weeks ago when Pam was discussing the reason why Dwight had both keys to the office and what would happen if Dwight died. Dwight's reply was "If I'm dead then that means the rest of you have been dead for weeks..." :thumbsup:

Niiice. Reminds me of a (former) co-worker who walked into the boss's office and said, "The doctor just told me I only have a year to live."

(wait for it...)

"You have six months."