coincidence

Is it my imagine or coincidence that our offense has been dismal ever since our TE Pete Metz retired? Does anyone else think our TE situation is getting any better with the current personnel? I am trying to be optimistic, but it is difficult.

Your thoughts

Is it my imagine or coincidence that our offense has been dismal ever since our TE Pete Metz retired? Does anyone else think our TE situation is getting any better with the current personnel? I am trying to be optimistic, but it is difficult.

Your thoughts

It aint Rocket Surgery...

Your thoughts

You forgot about Jay Riemersma, he was good for a couple of years. Since then, the Bills have fielded a bunch of also-rans at the position.

Your thoughts

Not really, our offense was one of the best in the league when Bledsoe was here.

And besides, you could say the same thing since Kelly left, Thomas left, Andre left, Bruce left..... you get the picture.

You forgot about Jay Riemersma, he was good for a couple of years. Since then, the Bills have fielded a bunch of also-rans at the position.

Jay was a good guy, and definitely the best tight end we have had post-Metz, but he wasn't really all that good either. He was only a notch above some of the other "also-rans".

Somtimes I think the Bills problems with tight ends, is related to how woeful the O-line has been for most of the last decade. The position was de-emphasized as an offensive weapon, because the Bills just never had the kind of line that didn't require an extra blocker. The only leigt, non-wr, passing weapon this team has had, in the post Kelly era, was Larry Centers, the pass catching rb.

Jay was one of my fav players (maybe the Mich thing)....you should post more often so I can look at your avatar..thanks!