Need some help

B Rob

I just purchased my tickets for the home opener.I need some help to find a nice hotel some where inbetween Buffalo and Orchard park.Not looking to spend alot of money on the room but i don't want to stay at a dive either.We normaly take the travel trailer up and stay at Darien Lake but gas prices are a concern this year being I am traveling from Maryland.So if you locals could help me out here and tell me a nice place for me to stay that would be cool.

Thanks

I just purchased my tickets for the home opener.I need some help to find a nice hotel some where inbetween Buffalo and Orchard park.Not looking to spend alot of money on the room but i don't want to stay at a dive either.We normaly take the travel trailer up and stay at Darien Lake but gas prices are a concern this year being I am traveling from Maryland.So if you locals could help me out here and tell me a nice place for me to stay that would be cool.

Thanks

That's quite a trick considering individual tickets won't go on sale till June.

PTR

Thanks

I'm not sure which route you take from Maryland but if you take 20A from Geneseo/ off 390N to Orchard Park I would stay in East Aurora. I believe there is a Hampton Inn there and the roads through OP will get you past most stadium traffic and on the road back home sooner.