ESPN: Walsh was at Rams walk-thru

No tape, but Walsh spied on Rams walk-thru

Sal Palantonio reports that Matt Walsh attended the Rams Super Bowl walk-thru but did not tape the practice. However Walsh did report to Pats coaches on what he saw, including the position of the Rams TE in certain formations and formations during kick returns.

Upon learning this, Roger Goodell said no rules were broken (WTF???) and no penalties will be levied. Does anyone smell crap?

PTR

This kind of sh-- makes the NFL look like professional wrestling. It honestly seems that the NFL favors some teams,like the Patriots and Cowboys,and consistently screws others like the Bills and Raiders. I know that Senator Spector took alot of crap from most fans,but I think he was right to investigate this.

This kind of sh-- makes the NFL look like professional wrestling. It honestly seems that the NFL favors some teams,like the Patriots and Cowboys,and consistently screws others like the Bills and Raiders. I know that Senator Spector took alot of crap from most fans,but I think he was right to investigate this.

The Club - our 100 Senators - are whores. They will always go down - it's just a matter of negotiating price.

Sal Palantonio reports that Matt Walsh attended the Rams Super Bowl walk-thru but did not tape the practice. However Walsh did report to Pats coaches on what he saw, including the position of the Rams TE in certain formations and formations during kick returns.

Upon learning this, Roger Goodell said no rules were broken (WTF???) and no penalties will be levied. Does anyone smell crap?

PTR

It smelled like crap the minute they destroyed the tapes, and that was months ago.

It smelled like crap the minute they destroyed the tapes, and that was months ago.

About the best that we as fans could hope for.Is that the crews will continue to officiate as fairly as

they did in the super bowl. The pats whined about it but for once they got called for all the holding,

grabbing and hitting receivers all over the field, and Tommy didn't get a free pass to toss into coverage and then call for interference. If this were to continue- we all know that the team of

the ages would simply be the team of the aged.

About the best that we as fans could hope for.Is that the crews will continue to officiate as fairly as

they did in the super bowl. The pats whined about it but for once they got called for all the holding,

grabbing and hitting receivers all over the field, and Tommy didn't get a free pass to toss into coverage and then call for interference. If this were to continue- we all know that the team of

Fans can do their part and not ket the Pats live down their cheating ways. Pats*=OJ

PTR

Fans can do their part and not ket the Pats live down their cheating ways. Pats*=OJ

PTR

Walsh gave that info to Brian Daboll.....now a Jets coach. I doubt it was more than a passing conversation.

The Club - our 100 Senators - are whores. They will always go down - it's just a matter of negotiating price.

They may be whores, but I'd still like to see the NFL investigated. Football fans spend millions of dollars every year on gear,tickets,betting,etc. If league officials are tilting the playing field to favor certain franchises we should know. The NFL is supposed to be a true,honest competition,not a WWE type exhibition.

PTR

The NFL is desperately trying to get this thing to die and I understand why. If they admit a rule was broken then the Pandora's box of what to do about the outcome of the game is opened with the possibility of having litigation about overturning the outcome of the game.

I'm not sure that's as bad as you think.

Turnabout is fair play!!

PTR

That's a bit harsh. How about Pats* = Rosie Ruiz

Nowadays, however, even non-runners recognize the name of Rosie Ruiz, the person caught cheating at the Boston Marathon and stripped of her first-place award.