I don't think the Prius is appropiate....

Just Jack

for the Indiana Jones film.....

A Casting Call for Sexy Cars (Hybrids Need Not Apply)

Vehicles, both hot (like the fanciful, post-petroleum racers in “Speed Racer,” opening on Friday), and not (all those Jeep-like things set to bump through the next “Indiana Jones” two weeks later), have been enjoying an on-screen heyday.

Basically, the whole article is about how the Prius is not used more in films. The sentence above was the third sentence in the article. When you think putting a Prius in the Indy movie would be okay, you lose all credibility with me.

I don't believe there is a worse-looking car on the road than a Prius right now. They are horrible. My friend's wife just got one, and I rode with them on a two-hour trip, sitting in the back, and it was horribly uncomfortable. I'm 5'11" and my head was hitting the roof. My ass was asleep in about 20 minutes. I couldn't get comfortable, and to make matters worse, she was only logging about 30 mpg.

I fully realize ALL cars are a matter of personal taste...I just hate the lines on the Prius. Looks like half spaceship/half piece-of-shiit.

I wouldn't put one in my movie, either.

I refuse to read this article, but did the douche bag writting know that the Indiana Jones movies take place from the 1930s-1950s?

It's an Indiana Jones movie, but a lot of the advertising tie-ins at the store show that possible bastard of his- Simon Roast Beef :flirt: or whatever. It's an Indiana Jones movie- show Harrison Ford!

I refuse to read this article, but did the douche bag writting know that the Indiana Jones movies take place from the 1930s-1950s?

Putting a Prius in the latest Indy movie is no more silly than when Enterprise had story lines about Klingons, Romulans, and The Borg

I don't believe there is a worse-looking car on the road than a Prius right now. They are horrible.

You haven't seen the Aztec then, have you?

I've never sat in the back of a Prius, but the front is actually very comfortable I think.

You haven't seen the Aztec then, have you?

I've never sat in the back of a Prius, but the front is actually very comfortable I think.

Hahha, yes you're right, I have seen the Aztec...Providing free alcohol to your design team may not be the best idea...

Pretty cool, I hadn't seen that one. At least they are starting to produce nice looking cars for the eco-crowd. The Prius, Fit et. al. are just embarassing...golf carts with windows.

I've said...when Jeep builds an eco-friendly Wrangler that has off-road capability, then sign me up. Till then, forget it.