Where is the Dem Congress "Fix Social Security"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one wants to acknowledge the beast around the corner.

Democrats or Republicans.

Not a coincidence that you hear ZERO about this topic on the campaign trail.

Because the mess is so endemic and substantial that not even the politicians can sugar coat it, so they don't coat it at all.

Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away, retards.

Well, for one thing, it would be impossible for the "Dem Congress" to pass a bill and get it signed by Bush. I'm sure that Pres. Obama will have a plan once he is in office. Look for it next spring.

Won't get passed either. Nobody will want to touch it.

Social Security insolvency is too far out to be considered a problem by a government and society that can't even see past the next election, frankly. Most politicians are too focused on getting reelected within the next couple years to focus on issues decades out.

I'm waiting for the I promise to get the troops out of Iraq Bill.

Two years, and all promises broken.

Kind of hard to do when Bush puts the boom down on everything. Especially when it relates to pulling the troops out.

Two years, and all promises broken.
Hence their 22% approval rating...10% lower than the presidents.
Kind of hard to do when Bush puts the boom down on everything. Especially when it relates to pulling the troops out.
8 vetoes in 8 years...There is this thing called an override....If they thought it was that important they would.

8 vetoes in 8 years...There is this thing called an override....If they thought it was that important they would.

Which, of course, the Dems could do by getting all of their members to vote the same way. :flirt:

Hence their 22% approval rating...10% lower than the presidents.

Override if you have the right amount of votes. Also, Bush threatens to veto all of the time.

Keep it up John, keep it up you POS

I find your post out of line with the Terms of Service. It is "harassing," "obscene," and does not contribute to the "high quality" and "intelligent" discussion that are the goals of this board.

Moreover, your "online personality/behavior develops in a way that they become a source of continual conflict."

It is borderline "threatening," in that those are fighting words.

Though not in this particular post, you are on a prohibited "personal crusade" and certainly run afoul of the "volume abuse" prohibition.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but are there any "seconds" here who think Molson has abused the ToS?

I find your post out of line with the Terms of Service. It is "harassing," "obscene," and does not contribute to the "high quality" and "intelligent" discussion that are the goals of this board.

Moreover, your "online personality/behavior develops in a way that they become a source of continual conflict."

Though not in this particular post, you are on a prohibited "personal crusade" and certainly run afoul of the "volume abuse" prohibition.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but are there any "seconds" here who think Molson has abused the ToS?

You are damn right its a threat you stupid POS. You attack me and you can expect the same back. Are you a little girl or something?

Let's see. You didn't like this guy's post for whatever reason, even though others had been discussing it. So you told him so, then you tossed in an attack about me out of no where. And now you are crying that your p*ssy is soar because I fight back? Now you want to organize some crusade against me because you picked a fight with me and now feel threatened? What a f**ken idiot you are. Go to hell you loser.

How's that for "volume abuse?"

Oh, I certainly agree. Although you could have mentioned the restrictions against posting "libelious or defamatory material", and then of course his constant violation of the stricture "just use some common sense".