Where is the Dem Congress "Fix Social Security"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current SSA maximum expense payment for funeral costs is $255.

Please quote your proposed decreasing schedule, as well as your thoughts about rebating all SS payments extracted from an individual, to the estate of that person who died before they were able to collect...my raw umber friend.

After all - they did not survive to collect - doesn't your sense of justice and fair play apply here?

If they are collecting and die before they are 66, 100% of funeral expenses up to $25,000 are paid.

Every year after 66 the % goes down by 10. So at 75 if someone dies they can still get $2500. At 76, they get nothing. This is a bargain old people will jump on. Hopefully we can reduce life expectancy by 8 years or so. I haven't done a statistical model yet.

I would not rebate all SS payments extracted from an individual because they are dead and dead people can't spend money. You may be aware that many of the kids of people 66 and up are hippies. Giving it to hippies is useless as has been proven over and over again. Outside of Grateful Dead concerts, not a single sector of the economy benefits.

I would send out a flyer to all 75 year olds reminding them that the benefit is expiring soon. This is not the only part of the plan. The coupons and stuff are also important. I am aware not everyone would die to get these benefits but it is a start.

If they are collecting and die before they are 66, 100% of funeral expenses up to $25,000 are paid.

Every year after 66 the % goes down by 10. So at 75 if someone dies they can still get $2500. At 76, they get nothing. This is a bargain old people will jump on. Hopefully we can reduce life expectancy by 8 years or so. I haven't done a statistical model yet.

*BOUNCE! MOTHER !@#$ER MOTHER !@#$ER MOTHER !@#$ER !@#$ER BOUNCE!*

I would not rebate all SS payments extracted from an individual because they are dead and dead people can't spend money. You may be aware that many of the kids of people 66 and up are hippies. Giving it to hippies is useless as has been proven over and over again. Outside of Grateful Dead concerts, not a single sector of the economy benefits.

This is not the only part of the plan. The coupons and stuff are also important. I am aware not everyone would die to get these benefits but it is a start.