Development along waterfront

Great plan and these guys have a track record of getting things done!....Try the video on the bottom as well.....This has great potential and I for one am looking forward to the day it is built! Slowly but surely, business and development has been picking up in Buffalo....Git er done!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really hot with the Skyway above it. ;)

ideally you would not want them there...but I will take this instead of waiting another 15 years for that to come down :ph34r:

Buffalo is a long way off from being a great city...And I don't feel the need to justify the things I like...

But it's pretty comical when people think they've moved somewhere "great" (like Charlotte, NC or Tallahassee, FL) and think that "getting something built" equals a new strip mall with ample lease space for the next Applebees.

EZC may be blindly optimistic but there's enough pessimism to go around. A lot of the bitchiness seen in these threads is the same bitchiness that exists within developers/politicians/unions. I don't understand.

If development in WNY was easy, lots would've been done by now and progress would be evident. But it's not easy. That doesn't stop some of us from working toward it, instead of laughing at/bitching about/tossing aside progress. Why work for development when it's so much easier to be apathetic, right? Why risk working toward a project that may fail, when it's so much easier to criticize from the sidelines???

I fully realize the powers that be have given people very little to get excited about. All the more reason to step in and be a player rather than an irrelevant, "told you so" spectator.