Got an email from Rogers Centre

giving me priority access to buy Bills tickets, starting Thursday the 15th through Tuesday the 20th. It contains a one-time use only password so, no I'm not going to post a link. Just curious if anyone else has received the same email today.

I wonder what other offers we will be getting from Rogers now... cell phones? Blue Jay games? I just think its great that the Bills have sold my e-mail to them as "partners"

I dont like the way the tickets are packaged or priced, and I dont even think the price is at a point where I can scalp them to make $$$ so some poor Bay St. schmuck can buy my seats instead and sit there in a suit.

B.

I am curious about how many of these requests will translate to actual sales considering how high the prices have been announced to be. If there was no cost to putting your name in, how are we supposed to know how serious people actually were?

Did any of you register through the Bills website? At one point, they said they were only going to contact the people who actually signed up.

Hmmmmm.

Did any of you register through the Bills website? At one point, they said they were only going to contact the people who actually signed up.

Hmmmmm.

I registered both places, but this email specifically says I'm a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder.

The Bills never "sold" your email address. By specifying interest in tickets to the Toronto games thru the Bills website, you agreed to have your email address provided to Rogers Centre for the purpose of contacting you.

If you don't like the way the tickets are packaged or priced -- and I don't either -- it's your right as a consumer NOT to buy them.

I just think its great that the Bills have sold my e-mail to them as "partners"

I dont like the way the tickets are packaged or priced, and I dont even think the price is at a point where I can scalp them to make $$$ so some poor Bay St. schmuck can buy my seats instead and sit there in a suit.

B.

i'm getting that message, this is total BS

Seems many a con man company uses a Canadian address. Different laws. Beware...one of the local consumer reporter columnists here in CIN wrote about the details, but I didn't commit his words to memory.

Already - a newly-hatched poster offers to sell a password...