Can Hardy be the Man?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having Josh Reed in the slot will be another dimension for us also. He isn't effective as a #2 WR but he is definitely a very dangerous slot receiver. He really impressed me last year with alot of important catches, especially for 1st downs. THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE BUFFALO! Go Bills!

Absolutely. Reed has been making clutch catches and third down conversions for some time now. He has an important role on this team. I'd tend to agree with ax4782 about Parrish being more expendable, but I think his new contract indicates the team has other ideas. Got to believe we can find a way to use him...how can you have too much talent?

I think it's possible the addition of Hardy alone may make all the difference in the world, A-because he's a threat himself, and B-because now we can let the other guys do what they do best. Turk just has to put all his weapons to their best use, and, of course, Trent has to step up and have a big year.

Who? When? :blink:

He can if he can beat the Jam!

Nfl corners will play Hardy right on his nose and perhaps use a backer to chip him off the line. It's the only way to offset his height. Hardy needs to get stronger to keep them off of him.

The other thing they will try to do is too keep him inside Once a guy with Hardy's size gets the sideline it's a mismatch. If you take the sideline away and force him inside those safeties can lay an NFL lick on him.

Hardy will need all the character he can muster to get stronger and to sustain NFL punishment. He will get lots of attention. That will be a great thing for our passing game if he can hold up to the beating he is going to take.

With his height he does not have to be a great route runner but he has to beat the jam and find the sideline. Easier to say than to do.

I'd be happy with 115 catches, 1400 yards and maybe 20-25 TD's.

With a different QB and head coach, those numbers might be attainable in a year or two.

It may take him 4 years to get 20+ total TD's, We just don't put it in the air enough. No WR can put up a stat line like that in our offense, NO ONE!

When I wrote this last week I really had no Idea how much Hardy is the man! If a fight breaks out he's the man, with a fast hand. Him and Marvin Harrison can go to the range together then head to Marvins club for a late night shootout!!

Some things really are more entertaining inside your own head rather than out in public.