Jersey Modifications

I have searched twice for the above mentioned title and have came back with nothing.

I remember reading a few posts about a spot/store in the Buffalo area that specializes in embroidery. Also, I remember the favorable results other people have had.

Can someone please provide me with a lead to this shop; either their address or phone number. I would really like to have my clements turned into a McKelvin.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

I have searched twice for the above mentioned title and have came back with nothing.

I remember reading a few posts about a spot/store in the Buffalo area that specializes in embroidery. Also, I remember the favorable results other people have had.

Can someone please provide me with a lead to this shop; either their address or phone number. I would really like to have my clements turned into a McKelvin.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

I thought Leodis was taking #28, A-trains' old number? Is that not the case? Also, anyone know if Hardy is really going to be #2?

I thought Leodis was taking #28, A-trains' old number? Is that not the case? Also, anyone know if Hardy is really going to be #2?

I think I recall seeing him wearing #81 in a picture in one of the mini-camp stories.

I think I recall seeing him wearing #81 in a picture in one of the mini-camp stories.

Yeah, just saw that. It was funny though, on the BuffaloBills.com, in the "store" they had it pictured as #2...but he is listed as #81 on the roster...maybe they just hadn't updated things...

Looks like the place that did lots of these ran into issues with the NFL and no longer does modifications (God forbid the NFL couldn't force you to put down another $325 each time you wanted another authentic jersey).

Looks like you might get lucky with a mom and pop place - if anyone finds one please let us know!

Yeah, just saw that. It was funny though, on the BuffaloBills.com, in the "store" they had it pictured as #2...but he is listed as #81 on the roster...maybe they just hadn't updated things...

Its probably just #2 because he was a second round pick.