Fantasy Draft Q

KD in CA

Who would you take with the 3d pick?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you take with the 3d pick?

• Green
    • Portis
    • Alexander
    • McAllister
    • Moss
    • QB
    • other

I think it's unanimous.

4901[/snapback]

LOL...it's just hard to ignore Green. Almost 1900 rushing last year, 20 TDs, great O-line. But Portis does have huge upside and I think he will be the focus of Gibbs' offense. Just wish they hadn't lost their RT for the year.

I broke the Unanimous choice of Green. I think McAllister has as good a chance as anyone to score more fantasy points than anyone. However...If I have the #4 pick, and Holmes, Tomlinson, and McAllister go off the board, I will be just as happy to take Green at #4.

I'm also breaking away from the majority and picking Alexander. Green is the likely choice, but I tend to shy away from RBs that have just had their career year......Alexander is poised for a huge year behind a great offensive line and a QB who many are ranking in the top 5.

Green might be the safest pick, followed by Alexander (who could have a career year since he is in a contract year), Deuce but Portis definately has the most upside. I'm biased to my league's scoring methods (and since you didn't really post anything on yours) I'd take Deuce (as we get a point a reception).

Archived