Last minute fantasy help please!

sven233

Thanks for the help.......I still don't know what to do. I like everyone would love to see Willis have a great day, but with the weather, Jonas Jennings out, and the Miami defense, I am just not sure. But I could also see Willis having that huge day!

What I'm worried about with Droughns is whether he will get enough carries. Griffin is back and I just don't know what will happen with that. Sounds like you guys aren't sure either...

3 Votes for Droughns

2 Votes for McGahee

5 more minutes!!! Please help!!

Thanks for the help.......I still don't know what to do.  I like everyone would love to see Willis have a great day, but with the weather, Jonas Jennings out, and the Miami defense, I am just not sure.  But I could also see Willis having that huge day!

What I'm worried about with Droughns is whether he will get enough carries.  Griffin is back and I just don't know what will happen with that.  Sounds like you guys aren't sure either...

3 Votes for Droughns

2 Votes for McGahee

5 more minutes!!!  Please help!!

72718[/snapback]

Start Willis.....your heart says so!!!! Besides, it's only fantasy football....your team is the Bills, and it would be much sweeter to see your team win w/ a great day from Willis...against the hated Fish.... :D