Steely Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Latest Update From 08/11/08

Another Congressman wrote a letter to the FBI Director requesting a formal investigation. This time it's from Rep. Sam Graves of Missouri. This letter is the third from an elected official to Director Robert Muller.

In a new development, the Medical Examiner concluded his report for Tommy Booth. He is the young man who was found drowned in Ridley Township, PA. After seeing our report on Good Morning America, the detectives went to the bar where Booth was last seen and found smiley face graffiti. Since then, the PA detectives have worked with the retired NY detectives who first looked into a link between the drownings. The Medical Examiner concluded that the cause of Booth's death was "Undetermined." While this is not the result Booth's loved ones would like, the cause was not ruled "Accidental" which is the case in the majority of the drownings.

It seems strange that nobody involved in this or who knows about this is coming forward. It really makes me think this is a wild goose chase possibly. Of course things could be going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

A young man in Albany disappeared after a night of heavy drinking. They found him in the Hudson and a smiley face was painted on a tree in the vacinity. The father is pushing the conspiracy thing but to my knowledge nobody's biting. Interesting stuff.

A young man in Albany disappeared after a night of heavy drinking. They found him in the Hudson and a smiley face was painted on a tree in the vacinity. The father is pushing the conspiracy thing but to my knowledge nobody's biting. Interesting stuff.

The smiley face has to coincide with the area the body was put in the river. If it does I don't know why it's not being considered by the group. :lol: